Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

Oslo gig last night was superb. Start is still a bit questionable with playing Desert Island Disk second up. Daydreaming works really well in the arenas because of the lights they have for it. Wonder whether they'll open with it at Glasto though - the light effects do sort of depend on it being dark. 

Hearing I Promise was really good, plus Thom did a little speech before it about it being 20 years since OKC. Where I End and You Begin was a real highlight, HTDC too...

Didnt go to Oslo night 1 but apparently they played 38 songs across the two nights. Which is pretty exciting for anyone going to both Manchester gigs. Onwards to Stockholm...

Edited by arcade fireman
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

They miss it out a lot at their own shows/switch it up with Paranoid Android, but yeah, can't see them not playing both at Glastonbury.

I could see them dropping Paranoid Android for Karma Police at Glastonbury.

All I ask for is Let Down, Idioteque, and not both of bloom and gloaming.  And as many off In Rainbows as possible.

A few snoozy songs but more than made up for with Let Down, CUTW, HTDC and the whole of the 2nd encore.

They just need to mix the best songs from both nights in Oslo and we have a winner.

(ie. chop All I Need, Videotape, The Daily Mail, DID, The Numbers, The Gloaming etc.)

Ps. and swap out I Promise for Big Boots or Lift B)

Edited by ericlered
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ericlered said:

A few snoozy songs but more than made up for with Let Down, CUTW, HTDC and the whole of the 2nd encore.

They just need to mix the best songs from both nights in Oslo and we have a winner.

(ie. chop All I Need, Videotape, The Daily Mail, DID, The Numbers, The Gloaming etc.)

Ps. and swap out I Promise for Big Boots or Lift B)

*high five* A couple of tweaks and last night's setlist is a go-er for me too.

I'm so relieved Thom sounded better last night.  I had a right fear of a dose of the Ian Browns for a minute.

no burn the witch in that set, bit strange.

I really, really want jigsaw falling into place, does anyone know why they never play it? :mellow:

I don't think there is any doubt that all the big guns will be brought out for glastonbury. they are not  daft!

Edited by Memory Man
  • Upvote 1