Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

5 hours ago, russycarps said:

So it seems roger waters did try and have a conversation with thom yorke privately about crossing the BDF picket line before thom went to the press. Thom's petulant response is perfectly in keeping with someone who is not used to being questioned, but who deep down knows they've made a grave error but are too proud/arrogant to admit it. 

Very disappointed by radiohead over this matter.

I guess it doesnt help that roger waters at age 73 has just put out a better album than a moon shaped pool :lol: 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/roger-waters-responds-to-thom-yorke-over-israel-controversy-w485780

Still not heard the Roger Waters album, I have been out of the country, that is a promising review!

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Still not heard the Roger Waters album, I have been out of the country, that is a promising review!

I think it's brill, it's very similar to amused to death / the final cut (I think it's much better than ATD, not better than final cut though). 

Check it out without delay!

For what it's worth, I also really like a moon shaped pool.

7 minutes ago, russycarps said:

I think it's brill, it's very similar to amused to death / the final cut (I think it's much better than ATD, not better than final cut though). 

Check it out without delay!

For what it's worth, I also really like a moon shaped pool.

I love the Final Cut - my dad used to play it a lot and along with Animals was my gateway into Pink Floyd. Just due to hearing them around the house. I really liked Moon shaped pool, but I haven't played it to death like previous Radiohead albums. (It was released at the same time as Nonagon by king gizzard and I played that much much more)

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

32 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I love the Final Cut - my dad used to play it a lot and along with Animals was my gateway into Pink Floyd. Just due to hearing them around the house. I really liked Moon shaped pool, but I haven't played it to death like previous Radiohead albums. (It was released at the same time as Nonagon by king gizzard and I played that much much more)

In that case I think you will love his new one then. Final cut is one of my favourite floyd albums. I prefer it to dark side for sure. Please report back your findings.

I agree on MSP, I just never get the urge to play it. I liked it live, but it's not what I want to be hearing at 10.30pm at glastonbury.

Looks like we will definitely get Daydreaming as an opener. I like it, but...

For people who have seen them lately, how bad is Thom's voice when you're there? Is it less annoying than when watching the live videos? I can't get over the fact that's it's declined so much :(

7 minutes ago, Calvin Klein said:

Looks like we will definitely get Daydreaming as an opener. I like it, but...

For people who have seen them lately, how bad is Thom's voice when you're there? Is it less annoying than when watching the live videos? I can't get over the fact that's it's declined so much :(

At the Roundhouse last year I thought he sounded great for the most part. Sounds lots worse from a camera