Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I just spotted this mob have scooped another 2.5 hour set at BKS now as well as Werchter. Don't think they'll have any less at Glasto.

Yeah I agree, I can see there maybe only being 7 bands on the Pyramid on Friday and Saturday, especially Friday as I reckon the Hacienda Classical mob might get a slightly longer set than the usual openers and they might need more time between acts given how many people are involved. Trying not to go full gazza with the idea though.

They usually go for just over 2 hours and 23-25 tunes. That's what they'll be doing everywhere. Even if RW lists it as 2.5 hours it'll still be closer to 2 hours and 24 songs. 

I'll be stunned and disappointed if they don't get at least two hours at Glastonbury.

2 hours could potentially mean a 22 song setlist like at Coachella. Which wouldn't be so annoying if they dropped Desert Island Disk. I really hope they finally get rid of that on this coming leg.

Anyway this is a really well written piece on OK Computer. 

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20170516-radiohead-ok-computer-a-black-mirror-to-the-world-we-live-in

Edited by arcade fireman

1 hour ago, arcade fireman said:

2 hours could potentially mean a 22 song setlist like at Coachella. Which wouldn't be so annoying if they dropped Desert Island Disk. I really hope they finally get rid of that on this coming leg.

Anyway this is a really well written piece on OK Computer. 

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20170516-radiohead-ok-computer-a-black-mirror-to-the-world-we-live-in

Wasn't the coachella set cut shorter due to repeated technical difficulties?

They played 22 songs in 90mins at Rock Werchter 2008

Edited by fowls

Was just listening to Airbag there and I really hope they open with it. I love Daydreaming and want them to play it but save it for later in the set, opening with Airbag would be such a strong start. Probably the song I want most off OK Computer actually.

Edited by kingcrawler

4 hours ago, TiZuff said:

whats the latest they can play till? midnight? no chance of 12.15? was thinking 10-12.15 would mean its in darkness and a good amount of time.

3 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

Was just listening to Airbag there and I really hope they open with it. I love Daydreaming and want them to play it but save it for later in the set, opening with Airbag would be such a strong start. Probably the song I want most off OK Computer actually.

I ideally wanted Planet Telex to start but recently have come round to the idea of Airbag, with the 20th year anniversary and all I doubt we'll get an OK Computer dominated set but it would be nice to open with it and set the tone.

In light of the OKC revelations it's time to review my original setlist:

Walk out to Fitter Happier

Airbag

Paranoid Android

Burn The Witch

There There

Daydreaming

Ful Stop

Lotus Flower

Exit Music

I Might Be Wrong

Let Down

2+2=5

Optimistic

Identikit

The Numbers

The National Anthemn

Reckoner

Mixymotosis

Idioteque

Lucky

Encore:

Creep

Everything In It's Right Place

Street Spirit

Encore 2:

Karma Police

• Upvote 1

On 2017-5-18 at 2:27 PM, jparx said:

They usually go for just over 2 hours and 23-25 tunes. That's what they'll be doing everywhere. Even if RW lists it as 2.5 hours it'll still be closer to 2 hours and 24 songs. 

I'll be stunned and disappointed if they don't get at least two hours at Glastonbury.

Yep pretty sure they were given 2.5 hours at Lollapalooza and only played for 2 hours and did the usual length setlist. Not sure why they keep picking up there 2.5 hour slots knowing that they only want to play for 2 hours but there you go.

5 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

In light of the OKC revelations it's time to review my original setlist:

Walk out to Fitter Happier

Airbag

Paranoid Android

Burn The Witch

There There

Daydreaming

Ful Stop

Lotus Flower

Exit Music

I Might Be Wrong

Let Down

2+2=5

Optimistic

Identikit

The Numbers

The National Anthemn

Reckoner

Mixymotosis

Idioteque

Lucky

Encore:

Creep

Everything In It's Right Place

Street Spirit

Encore 2:

Karma Police

This would be fantastic

This last week or so my Radiohead excitement levels have gone up a notch so here's my go at a setlist:

1. Airbag

2. The National Anthem

3. Burn the Witch

4. Daydreaming

5. Lotus Flower

6. Lucky

7. Weird Fishes

8. Fake Plastic Trees

9. There There

10. Pyramid Song

11. Bodysnatchers

12. Present Tense