Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

Still loads of tickets for both days on eventim (even cheap seats, no standing though)

I'm converted to eventim after today. That was brilliant and hassle free

As I'm working and the gfs a student I said if she buys her own ticket for one night I'll buy her a ticket for the 2nd night, so I'm buying 3 tickets and shes buying 1. It's costing me more to see Radiohead twice than it is to go to Glastonbury, £120 a night average. Damnnnnn

48 minutes ago, Lubic87 said:

After a long run of festivals, hopefully they'll be itching to do some rarities by the time they get to Manchester

The prospect of that is what really tipped me over the edge in terms of getting tickets. Bang out the hits at Glastonbury and dust off some oldies/rarities in Manchester! If it was up to me, the setlist for night 2 wouldn't include any of Paranoid Android, Karma Police, Street Spirit, Creep etc.

9 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

Still loads of tickets for both days on eventim (even cheap seats, no standing though)

I'm converted to eventim after today. That was brilliant and hassle free

As I'm working and the gfs a student I said if she buys her own ticket for one night I'll buy her a ticket for the 2nd night, so I'm buying 3 tickets and shes buying 1. It's costing me more to see Radiohead twice than it is to go to Glastonbury, £120 a night average. Damnnnnn

completely agree. was straight through no qualms. Brilliant

1 minute ago, somecoolusername said:

Tickets are popping back up periodically on eventim. It's a really good site. Tends to be a much easier buying experience because it's less well known. I got Kate Bush tickets through them with no problems 

Yeah I like using Eventim because it has less traffic and does that thing where the tickets go back on throughout the day. Their boost in popularity around here is threatening to those factors tho - what's wrong with SeeTickets and Ticketmaster everyone? :P