Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

13 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

It's 100% Woffy in a second account. 

We're on to you @Woffy

Damn you!

12 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

So they'd think radiohead were muse-light if you played them them two. 

Closest approximation for Muse fans. Muse were generally derided when they first appeared for being Radiohead-lite. 

12 hours ago, Madyaker said:

Have ye had the "what setlist do we want" conversation yet? Or is that being saved for after they're officially announced? That's surely got to be good for another 10 pages at least!

I think most of the setlists are on last year's thread, but fear not, we will start posting them soon.

32 minutes ago, reflekting said:

The most disappointing thing about Radiohead setlists is the lack of High and Dry for almost 20 years. Wonder if this will ever see the light of day again? Can someone explain why??

Capture.PNG

I think I remember seeing an interview with Thom saying it was the worst song he ever wrote, or something along those lines.. So yeah not likely

6 minutes ago, Jobseeker said:

I think I remember seeing an interview with Thom saying it was the worst song he ever wrote, or something along those lines.. So yeah not likely

He said it sounded like a Rod Stewart song, and never really fitted on the album it was on.

1 hour ago, reflekting said:

The most disappointing thing about Radiohead setlists is the lack of High and Dry for almost 20 years. Wonder if this will ever see the light of day again? Can someone explain why??

Capture.PNG

Thom Yorke described it as their Mull of Kintyre (Paul McCartney). I doubt unless it'll be played. Though imagine a Bends tour! DOI: Definitely my favourite album of all time. 

When I first got in to Radiohead, around 2003, I didn't mind it at all. But that was when I just owned The Bends and OK Computer. After I got in to their other records, and when In Rainbows came out, it just became really apparent that it's mega pants.

The Gloaming > High and Dry

• Downvote 2

Yeah definitely fancy a European trip to see them again, Amsterdam last year was quality. Hoping for a couple of nights in a row somewhere like Berlin, or a few good Italian dates since they didn't play there at all last year - and Thom's new girlfriend is Italian so it's only polite...

Edited by arcade fireman

8 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I think most of the setlists are on last year's thread, but fear not, we will start posting them soon.

I've been working on one for the past few weeks that has three versions of Morning Bell in.

It's still in development but think it could be groundbreaking

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Little Andy said:

I like High 'n' Dry, but its rather poppier than Radiohead's other stuff, I can see how it would feel like an odd one out. I feel like I heard them play it at the V Festival tho a decade ago. Maybe.

I like the way the guitar does loops round the headphones, but listening to it on speakers is a bit underwhelming so doubt it would stand out live - cant even remember if they played it in 2003.