Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

18 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Saturday suggests to me the lad Ed isn't one of the three. I'm leaning towards Radiohead the Roses and something out of left field 

Right with you there. I reckon the Friday headliner will be a smaller act, or the Daft Punk rumour is true.

aye their recent setlists have definitely been the most crowd pleasing in absolute years without going overboard and just playing every single - the total opposite of what they were doing on TKOL tour

19 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Saturday suggests to me the lad Ed isn't one of the three. I'm leaning towards Radiohead the Roses and something out of left field 

he could easily do the Sunday and the Roses the Friday, but aye it seems less certain than before for sure (especially as i'm sure he was pinned for the Saturday from one direction, hence why so many people stuck bets on him for that day)

Roses, Radiohead, Sheeran just doesn't look as 'right' as Radiohead, Sheeran, Roses, as downright daft as that sounds :P 

1 minute ago, Time Being said:

Ok so where is everybody's favorite spot to be for watching a Pyramid headliner?

In front of the barrier at the back of the pit. My girlfriend is tiny so she appreciates the extra leg up the base of the barrier gives :P

48 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Not sure they really give a shit about the TV coverage.

if this were also true on the BBC/Glastonbury point of view...

1 hour ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Fingers crossed for Nick Cave JPT headline slot Saturday night then!

...then moving Mr Cave from his customary Sunday pyramid sub spot to the Saturday sub to play tunes from the album of the year (2016) and more, would be a step up from '03's lead in even...

21 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

In all seriousness (I can be nice sometimes) I'm chuffed for you all. The only thing that could come close to what you're all feeling now would be shakey returning or Tom waits appearing and can't see either happening. To be honest most of my lot will be there so I'll be wandering along unless something really catches my eye elsewhere. 

Because for the first time in 13 years I didn't get a ticket, this year's lineup will be the greatest of all time- I suspect it will be just a matter of time before Tom Waits and Neil Young are added! Weep!