Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

Hello all, does anyone know when the moon shaped pool special edition is being sent out? I can't wait to get my hands on a physical copy

20 minutes ago, Chawk said:

Should be next week, mate. It says on WASTE the last week of September.

Yup. I emailed last week just to make sure that date was correct still and got this back.

'Hello

Thank you for your email

The Special Edition is now shipping the last week of September. You will receive an email confirming that your order has been despatched with tracking information 

Kind regards

The W.A.S.T.E Team'

4 hours ago, Chawk said:

Should be next week, mate. It says on WASTE the last week of September.

4 hours ago, grayfitz said:

Yup. I emailed last week just to make sure that date was correct still and got this back.

'Hello

Thank you for your email

The Special Edition is now shipping the last week of September. You will receive an email confirming that your order has been despatched with tracking information 

Kind regards

The W.A.S.T.E Team'

That's great, the only info I could find said September and had no reply from emails

Listed on the ebay page of a promo seller with 99.7% positive feedback and over 23,000 stars...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381778913029?ul_noapp=true

and more importantly given the final sentence of this:

s-l1600.jpg

Kevin McCabe is Radiohead's promotions guy apparently, and Caroline is the company he works for. Just need someone to call that number...

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Listed on the ebay page of a promo seller with 99.7% positive feedback and over 23,000 stars...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381778913029?ul_noapp=true

and more importantly given the final sentence of this:

s-l1600.jpg

Kevin McCabe is Radiohead's promotions guy apparently, and Caroline is the company he works for. Just need someone to call that number...

Wow nice. Who can do the best Michael Eavis impression? 'Hi Kev, Michael here. Just wondering if the boys are still headlining next year? Also, please play Motion Picture Soundtrack. Cheers, Bye.'

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jparx said:

Ha. It's totally happening. I just can't possibly see a way that they tour next year but don't play Glastonbury. 

Hmm dunno about that, touring cycle = Glastonbury is a bit of a presumption when it comes to Radiohead to be fair. It's like the Daft Punk rumours, I hope it happens but I think we'll be talking about other acts come March or whatever.

9 minutes ago, GlastoSimon said:

Hmm dunno about that, touring cycle = Glastonbury is a bit of a presumption when it comes to Radiohead to be fair. It's like the Daft Punk rumours, I hope it happens but I think we'll be talking about other acts come March or whatever.

It's a massive presumption! I just think when it's tied with the heavy rumours of them playing this past year, it certainly strengthens the argument they will headline the next.

10 minutes ago, jparx said:

It's a massive presumption! I just think when it's tied with the heavy rumours of them playing this past year, it certainly strengthens the argument they will headline the next.

Really hope so, I'm sort of assuming that I'll have to stump up for a UK show separate to Glastonbury but it'd be great if they did headline.

19 minutes ago, Waapster said:

Weren't most of these rumours just started by us though?

Does the pressure for Radiohead to play Glasto just come from efestivalers ?

Outside of our bubble does anyone give a F**k if they play or not ?

18 minutes ago, ivan said:

Does the pressure for Radiohead to play Glasto just come from efestivalers ?

Outside of our bubble does anyone give a F**k if they play or not ?

Obviously the people I know in life isn't necessarily a fair representation of the UK, but, I honestly don't know of any band who I hear get universally discussed by so many people in different parts of my life. I would expect Radiohead playing to be as big as it gets.

50 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

Obviously the people I know in life isn't necessarily a fair representation of the UK, but, I honestly don't know of any band who I hear get universally discussed by so many people in different parts of my life. I would expect Radiohead playing to be as big as it gets.

i suspect you and i are on opposite ends of this scale then.  i even know stuartbert two hats in person but he's long since given up on me where Radiohead are concerned.

• Upvote 1