The Residence Question

slat

Hi

I'm a newbie at T (been to Glasto and V loads and Reading back in the day) and have been lucky enough to get camping at the residence. Can anybody offer advice on walk times between car park and tent and tent and arena so I can judge how much stuff to bring?

Thanks!

On 30/06/2016 at 4:50 PM, slat said:

Hi

I'm a newbie at T (been to Glasto and V loads and Reading back in the day) and have been lucky enough to get camping at the residence. Can anybody offer advice on walk times between car park and tent and tent and arena so I can judge how much stuff to bring?

Thanks!

Hi,

Being a long term T attendee (not going this year though :() I can say that (based on last years experience at least) the walk from Residence car park (assume you have a residence car park pass?) to accommodation is really short - like half a mile tops...I think it was a 10 min walk - but we did have to cross one of the main campsite pathways to get to the residence entrance...not a problem at all though - just very busy with folk.

If the residence is in the same location as last year, its right next to the arena, so there is a gate from the residence field itself that gets you directly into the arena.

I think there are quite a lot of changes this year based on last years mess (that's putting it politely) so this could all be subject to change.

Whatever - have a fantastic time :)