Full Set Videos?

FatAmmy

1 hour ago, Rumblestripe said:

The "flying glowsticks" seemed to be an organised thing? They were chucked from various directions  certainly some came from the sound desk area but some came from my right too. There was also some LED spiny floaty things I saw chucked into the crowd though I didn't see one anywhere near me. I wanted one of them.

That does make sense, there were too many of them I suppose, I can be so silly sometimes, Mr Charm said it must of been an organised thing too but I will insist on disagreeing with him, should remember that I'm always wrong about everything. 
Charm x

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if this has been posted but you can upload the videos to youtube and even if they're blocked you'll still be able to watch them from your own account when you click into "my channel - video manager".  

Have Patti Smith on at the moment. 

Your video has been blocked.

Copyrighted content was found in your video.

Because of the claimant's policy, this video can't be played on YouTube.

VIEWING RESTRICTIONS

• Video blocked in all countries 

MONETIZATION

• None

2nd the point raise earlier. Just looking for the audio files really. Have faith that eventually the videos will turn up on Youtube and won't be monitored any longer so they'll stick around. Seems to happen every year. (Except for Jurassic 5 in 2014, if anyone has a link or any whereabouts of that brilliant set on the West Holts I'd be really grateful!)

Have seen people post links to the audio files before and they did a grand job, only after 3 really. Managed to get Hot Chip, Future Islands and Chem Bros from last year. Looking for Sigur Ros, Tame Impala and LCD from this year. Any ideas where I might find them?

On 18/07/2016 at 2:44 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

@fatyeti24 took a load of glowsticks in 2015 (even gave one to ME!) and I think I'll try to find room for a load next time.  Throwing them in the air during a headline set seems like an excellent idea to me!

I saw it for the first time at Coldplay in 2011, have seen it a couple of times since and I agree it is a quality thing for people to do, hope more people catch on.  People at the back of Coldplay this year were setting off those LED spinny things also.  I'm a big fan of people participating rather than spectating, so more of this sort of thing and less of the overly narcissistic flags (take a small soft toy/inflatable/marital aid on a stick, hold it up when your mates are trying to find you, don't when they aren't).

On 19/07/2016 at 2:14 PM, Madyaker said:

That's the way to avoid takedowns, just mark it as "in somerset" rather than "at Glastonbury" and I'm sure it would be ignored.

On 18/07/2016 at 2:44 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

@fatyeti24 took a load of glowsticks in 2015 (even gave one to ME!) and I think I'll try to find room for a load next time.  Throwing them in the air during a headline set seems like an excellent idea to me!

Yup, cos they are biodegradable and will 'leave no trace'.

Thats right isn't it?

Isn't it?

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...