How far did you walk?

sloseph

0 miles according to the pedometer I left on the mantlepiece <_<

I think I did about 70 miles last year. Significantly less on Wednesday this year and I probably did much less on every other day due to the mud. I reckon I probably did somewhere between 50-60 miles.

I did a stroll in the park a compared to you lot.  I did 27.01 miles and only from Thursday to Sunday night/Monday morning.  I used an Ambit Suunto and it looks like someone has added POI to the Movescount map my routes are on.  I also added a POI against most of the larger stages for when I was 'tired and emotional' and didn't know where I was, but needed to get somewhere.

I clocked 48.5 miles. I'm impressed, seeing as we got the disabled shuttle to and from the Park on Saturday, which would've been another 4 or so miles, I reckon. It was so hard to get to places this year - my husband's wheelchair didn't cope well - so I don't think we covered nearly as much space as in 2015.

...Plus I've just realised I must've pushed him around at least 60% of the time - if I don't get buns of steel emerging over the next couple of days I'm requesting a refund!

1 hour ago, sophlamb said:

I did 106 miles from Wed - Mon morning. No wonder everything from the knees down was hurting by Saturday :huh:

Wow. That's impressive and will be tough to beat I reckon. 

We did just under 40 miles Weds-Sun. Our busiest day being 11.5 miles on the Friday.