Bon Iver 2017

Amy Lawn

24 minutes ago, gingerevans84 said:

Hello all, my mate has got me a ticket to see Bon Iver at the Apollo in Feb as he raves about him. Where shall I start in regards to albums/songs..

Personally I'd listen to the albums as they are, in order. Nice to see the progression from album 1 to 2. 

Had a nightmare trying to get tickets for Roundhouse this morning - tried to put them on the credit card and struggled to get the transaction to go through. Managed to go back a couple steps without losing the tickets and use a different card. The little countdown timer had about 20 seconds left when it finally went through.

23 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Wonder what his setlists will be like..hoping for a good mix of the three albums.

Considering he chose to play the new album to a festival crowd (albeit his own festival) I think the new shows will be pretty new album heavy, and I wouldn't expect too much from For Emma

16 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Considering he chose to play the new album to a festival crowd (albeit his own festival) I think the new shows will be pretty new album heavy, and I wouldn't expect too much from For Emma

true but the new album is short. Should (hopefully) allow for a good number of songs from the first 2 albums.

On September 12, 2016 at 6:08 PM, AdamWillingham said:

London folk, you going for roundhouse or apolo? 

Only just found out about this, but going for Roundhouse I reckon via O2 Priority presale tomorrow, and normal sale Friday if unsuccessful. Apollo is closer for me but I prefer the Roundhouse and I'm not a fan of a Sunday gig. Excited.

On September 12, 2016 at 6:08 PM, TomViolence said:

Awesome news! Going to be trying for Roundhouse and possibly Hammersmith Apollo.

I've been told Patti Smith is supporting on a couple of the US dates but I highly doubt we'll be as fortunate :lol:

I recently saw Patti headline the Roundhouse, so this would be weird...

Bon Iver into Radiohead... surely can't happen. 

Work computers are a fucking arsehole!

Apparently when Stone Roses tickets went on sale our whole building stopped working, so in response IT sabotaged something to do with Ticketmaster. Don't know what the fuck they've done because it's completely bizarre, it lets you onto the website, but then starts going on a go-slow and coming up with page not found once you've got tickets in your basket. I spent 40 minutes on the website, sweating cobs and doing no work. Fucking ridiculous. If they'd just blocked the website like normal I'd have known when I checked yesterday and could've got somebody else to buy them for me.

I felt bereft, like Glastonbury ticket day failure. I saw a guy on the train this morning who looked exactly like Justin and thought it must be a good omen, but it wasn't! I'm fucking crouching tiger hidden dragon for Friday morning, got all 3 of us on the case, I'm fucking getting these tickets.