Bon Iver 2017

Amy Lawn

4 hours ago, Diva Sam said:

weird? How much did you spend on 4 tickets? Mine came to £195.50 for 4 standing.

They didn't say what for, and when I emailed back they said to email the company that sold me the tickets. Hence even more confusion! Apparently I was talking to the venue.. not eventim. I paid £195.50 too, service charge for 4 tickets at 5.75 each = £23 so still £1 missing - that was me presuming that maybe they refunded the fees as I was a past buyer? Who knows.  Apparently I need to ring them to find out 

On 29/09/2017 at 4:45 PM, Al2006 said:

They didn't say what for, and when I emailed back they said to email the company that sold me the tickets. Hence even more confusion! Apparently I was talking to the venue.. not eventim. I paid £195.50 too, service charge for 4 tickets at 5.75 each = £23 so still £1 missing - that was me presuming that maybe they refunded the fees as I was a past buyer? Who knows.  Apparently I need to ring them to find out 

Hmm i want some money back too.

This is not a booking confirmation.

Thanks for purchasing standing tickets for Bon Iver at the Eventim Apollo in February 2018.

A heads up from us that you'll be receiving a partial refund on your order – this is due to an unforseen venue error. Once processed, you'll receive a separate email to confirm your refund.

Not to worry – this will not affect your tickets!

Apologies for any confusion caused and we look forward to seeing you at the show!

Eventim HQ

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

Monday 26th for me, dead happy. Just got to find the money to fly back from Russia now. And a hotel

Ayy! Nicely done, if it's the same setup we saw in Blackpool then it'll be worth the trip. My top tip would be stand somewhere with a good view of the drummer, that kid's got the voodoo. 

On 03/10/2017 at 6:41 PM, Mouseboy11 said:

Still waiting on the refund back into my account...anyone else?

Still not received anything... will give customer service a call.

6 hours ago, Limpet said:

Just bagged my tickets for the Friday. Still looks like there are some available through the event.im site

Good news :D. These tickets are flying out the door!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tickets for all London nights back on sale: http://www.eventim.co.uk/Tickets.html?affiliate=EUK&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&erid=1741808&includeOnlybookable=true&x10=1&x11=bon iver

I know the 'For Emma' Milwaukee gig is a one-off, but what I would give for the first set in 'An Evening With...' to be For Emma in full

Edited by finn_with_1_n