Bon Iver 2017

Amy Lawn

Mine says this:

Bon Iver returns to the UK to play London's Eventim Apollo in February 2018.

As a previous ticket holder for Bon Iver’s cancelled UK London shows in February 2017, you are invited into an exclusive presale to secure tickets for the new dates*.

Book your tickets early from 10:00 on Wednesday 27 September, using your exclusive code

• Upvote 1

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

Mine says this:

Bon Iver returns to the UK to play London's Eventim Apollo in February 2018.

As a previous ticket holder for Bon Iver’s cancelled UK London shows in February 2017, you are invited into an exclusive presale to secure tickets for the new dates*.

Book your tickets early from 10:00 on Wednesday 27 September, using your exclusive code

agh, ok so it's tomorrow - hopefully I get an Email today :)

2 hours ago, suzie sue said:

How much do you think the tickets for the apollo will be? I can't remember what they were for the cancelled shows.

Ticketmaster are saying:

£42.55 (£36.00 Ticket + £6.55 Fees)

The stuff that said it was just seated have gone and there's no standing/seated ticket on the prices currently listed.

Edited by James96

On 09/04/2017 at 4:55 PM, Mash011 said:

I just wish he'd play somewhere over here. Least he could do after cancelling his whole tour is play somewhere nearer than Ireland!

Would love a code they're not using..

.. would be extremely grateful!

Lost €600 trying to get tickets to Cork Opera House on Glasto weekend.

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Explain! Is this roaming charges? 

Nope, problem with their booking system: http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/cork-opera-house-sorry-for-bon-iver-ticket-frustrations-453060.html

Was on ferry to Pembroke while trying to get ticket.

Essentially, got through and bought tickets about 3 or 4 times and told that transaction was unsuccessful and was refunded..

.. only it wasn't and they held all that money over the weekend of Glastonbury and didn't clear and go back into my account until the following Wednesday.

Frustrating!