Bon Iver 2017

Amy Lawn

So only Blackpool ticket-holders have been contacted so far? Guess it's up to the venue if they want to offer priority tickets?

I still really want to see Bon Iver, but September is turning into a very gig-heavy month. I've got The National, Nick Cave and Sigur Ros and, although torn, have pretty much decided I can't justify LCD :(

Just now, Thunderstruck said:

Nothing for me yet...what's the email? 

From what I've been told, the gist is "oryt, we've rescheduled that Blackpool date; do you still want those tix you booked? If you do, they'll have your name printed on, and you'll have to prove photo ID on the door to use them, so don't go fookin touting them like a dickhead"

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

From what I've been told, the gist is "oryt, we've rescheduled that Blackpool date; do you still want those tix you booked? If you do, they'll have your name printed on, and you'll have to prove photo ID on the door to use them, so don't go fookin touting them like a dickhead"

Ha! Well I booked London ones so not sure what the deal is. We shall see!

3 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Err...

London? Lads???

Tbf just saw the FB post. Does say more dates to come. Hopefully some dates further south. To be fair the north usually get a raw deal with some artists so I shouldn't complain. I will be patient... For now

Edited by T-Mouse

On 27/06/2017 at 2:00 PM, Zoo Music Girl said:

So only Blackpool ticket-holders have been contacted so far? Guess it's up to the venue if they want to offer priority tickets?

I still really want to see Bon Iver, but September is turning into a very gig-heavy month. I've got The National, Nick Cave and Sigur Ros and, although torn, have pretty much decided I can't justify LCD :(

I had a ticket for both Blackpool and London but never heard anything until dates were confirmed today.