Puzzle for established Glastonbury attendees

a6l6e6x

I have stumbled across a minor problem in regards to how I will be arriving at Glastonbury. I'll try and keep this simple:

We have 3 cars travelling, 2 from Nottingham and one from Brighton. 

We are picking up one person from Bristol on the way (he can potentially travel to a nearby area if it would help)

We all need to meet up before arriving on the site as the car from Brighton is holding some tickets

Hoping to leave tomorrow and get to the site around midday

What would be a good meeting point, which gate should we go for and what time should we all leave? Cheers

1 minute ago, Alcatraz said:

Shepton Mallet would be my rec too. Bit painful for the guy from Bristol but easily do-able on public transport

The people going from Nottingham would pass through central Bristol on the way to Shepton by the normal route, or skim the edge of Bristol on the only sensible alternative route, so they can pick him up..

6 minutes ago, sheffieldlady said:

People from Nottingham pick up the person from Bristol (get them to a decent point on the route)

Meet the Brighton person at the Tesco's and grab anything you need before heading to the car park :) I've meet other cars at the Tesco before and it works well!

Awesome, sounds like a plan. Thanks for the help all