Phone Charging Stalls

Gucci Piggy

So yeah obviously there are phone charging stalls around the site.

I have a portable charger that I used last year to charge my phone each night. However, by the Saturday night it had ran out and I ended up having to leave my phone at one of said stalls Sunday daytime. This was obviously not very helpful in terms of being able to meet up with mates through the day.

I'm wondering if these phone charging stalls would let me leave my portable charger with them rather than my phone? So like Saturday daytime leave it with them so it doesn't run out of juice at any point.

Cheers guys. Yeah cba with the EE tent; went with a mate in 2014 who got up early in the mornings to go and sit in there and charge his phone. What a waste of time.

And yeah I'd take a cable and plug.

Sounds good then. There was a charging stall somewhere in the Park area where I left it last year. Planning on being near there again this year so hopefully they're there again!