Worthy view allocated tent location

crocodiles

Think you're right - they did promise another email and said something akin to you can make your own way once through wrist banding as you'll know which numbered tent you are in.  Things seem to be going a bit awry this year but I'm positive it'll all sort itself out in time.

19 minutes ago, Jennings74 said:

All that's left is the 8 man tents from the official site ...... You should treat yourself 

I was very tempted. Just emailed glasto fest and see tickets and they've said they are all sold out. Think we are going to invest the money in a really good mattress/air bed 

1 hour ago, Tent Peg said:

The information email did say we would get another email with the tent number for scout tent bookings. Still not got one myself! Should I be worried?

I did read that but have never had a tent number before and have booked scout tents for others. There are a lot of scout tents but they will show you the way, don't worry just take your confirmation number. Names are on a list when you get there - different check ins for different types of tent

19 hours ago, crocodiles said:

Did I imagine it or did WV say they e mail us a tent number before we go . Or do they just tell u on arrival 

I chased this up with them a week or so ago. We are meant to be getting an e-mail (those who have booked scout tents) we our allocated tent numbers etc but they said in the e-mail it isn't essential as they will have the information when we arrive, will just take an extra 5mins or so to find out. Unless they send out the e-mail today then I won't be able to print it out anyway as heading down tomorrow so will be on my 'glasto' phone

13 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

I did read that but have never had a tent number before and have booked scout tents for others. There are a lot of scout tents but they will show you the way, don't worry just take your confirmation number. Names are on a list when you get there - different check ins for different types of tent

Cheers, first time at Worthy View so I'm a little unfamiliar with the process. I still think it's a little strange that you get nothing other than an email confirmation. Got it all printed out ready though :-) and I'm a little less stressed than usual

3 hours ago, Tent Peg said:

Cheers, first time at Worthy View so I'm a little unfamiliar with the process. I still think it's a little strange that you get nothing other than an email confirmation. Got it all printed out ready though :-) and I'm a little less stressed than usual

Your name will be on a list - don't worry

Wristbands : similar to the ones for the main festival, but a different design.  Also, no pass out required to leave the site which is a bonus!  

Kids - from the Worthy View email:

Please don't arrive expecting to squeeze more people in to your tent as we are not able to accommodate extra guests. Likewise if you have friends who are staying on the main site, please be aware that they will not be allowed to visit you in Worthy View. It is not worth dragging them all the way up the hill as they will not be allowed access. The only exception to this are children aged 12 or under on 22nd June 2016.

Children 

Please email us if you are bringing your children on site to ensure we have enough wristbands on the gate. We allow one child per two & four person accommodation unit and two children per six & eight person accommodation unit.

1 hour ago, GlastoEls said:

Wristbands : similar to the ones for the main festival, but a different design.  Also, no pass out required to leave the site which is a bonus!  

Kids - from the Worthy View email:

Please don't arrive expecting to squeeze more people in to your tent as we are not able to accommodate extra guests. Likewise if you have friends who are staying on the main site, please be aware that they will not be allowed to visit you in Worthy View. It is not worth dragging them all the way up the hill as they will not be allowed access. The only exception to this are children aged 12 or under on 22nd June 2016.

Children 

Please email us if you are bringing your children on site to ensure we have enough wristbands on the gate. We allow one child per two & four person accommodation unit and two children per six & eight person accommodation unit.

Children get a horrid plastic wristband for worthy view but better than not getting one at all!

I got the tent numbers sent through yesterday. It does look like its just the scout tents. We stayed in a tipi tent last year and didn't get pre allocated. We just went the reception and they took us to the tent. It was massive btw in case anyone has one this year.