Need help! Trying to get to Glasto. last Minuit attempt!

cheeseisamazing

Hello all

I'm making a last Minuit attempt to get into Glastonbury (legally) 

I was told i wouldn't be able to get Glastonbury off at my last job so very sadly didn't even try for a ticket. However in a quick change of events I've left and my new job doesn't start till AFTER GLASTONBURY!

I'm now trying to see if there is a hope in hell of me getting there, obviously its too late for a ticket but i'm happy to work. I'm emailing and calling some companies but i thought i would try the good people at E festivals (who have really helped me out in the past) I've worked some other festivals but none of the companies are doing Glastonbury (seed, big green coach, festival volunteer, cream festival staff) 

If anyone could suggest a company to apply for that would be amazing. or if anyone can help me in any other way then that would be awesome

Been going to Glastonbury since 2009, always get stuck in to the spirit of the place. would be such a shame to miss one...   that said i do have my copy of 101 ways....

thank you all

cheese

I think G lasto Watch tweeted a couple of companies that were looking for workers - one at least was before and after but I can't remember about any others.  Look through their tweets and you may find something.

Edited by Beerqueen
G lasto watch never appears! Have to put a space in.

40 minutes ago, cheeseisamazing said:

Hello all

I'm making a last Minuit attempt to get into Glastonbury (legally) 

I was told i wouldn't be able to get Glastonbury off at my last job so very sadly didn't even try for a ticket. However in a quick change of events I've left and my new job doesn't start till AFTER GLASTONBURY!

I'm now trying to see if there is a hope in hell of me getting there, obviously its too late for a ticket but i'm happy to work. I'm emailing and calling some companies but i thought i would try the good people at E festivals (who have really helped me out in the past) I've worked some other festivals but none of the companies are doing Glastonbury (seed, big green coach, festival volunteer, cream festival staff) 

If anyone could suggest a company to apply for that would be amazing. or if anyone can help me in any other way then that would be awesome

Been going to Glastonbury since 2009, always get stuck in to the spirit of the place. would be such a shame to miss one...   that said i do have my copy of 101 ways....

thank you all

cheese

The company they are speaking of in the thread is Green Goblet I believe, if you google 'Green goblet volunteering Glastonbury' it takes you to the right link. 
Other than that there's the Radio 6, Radio 2 and Radio 1 competitions this week.
Failing those you come and cry with the rest of us and look forward to next year. 

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

The company they are speaking of in the thread is Green Goblet I believe, if you google 'Green goblet volunteering Glastonbury' it takes you to the right link. 
Other than that there's the Radio 6, Radio 2 and Radio 1 competitions this week.
Failing those you come and cry with the rest of us and look forward to next year. 

How come you dont fancy going there with Green Goblet?

4 minutes ago, jumbomcnutt said:

How come you dont fancy going there with Green Goblet?

Because my boyfriend and I can only be on site from Thursday afternoon and they need you there from Tuesday. (I have actually e-mailed with no reply to ask if they would accept any volunteers from the Thursday, seems unlikely but worth the ask) 

Edited by cb4747