brayshizzle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, brayshizzle said:

Presale tomorrow at 6pm BST

Still on the fence as last year financially raped me

Forgive me for being really naive but is Coachella similar to any UK festivals? I never really get it. What I see in the media is that it's just a fashion show? 

Weekend 1 is all about the paps and celebs and I  never go the first weeknd. Everyone tries to go to wk1 but there is zero advantage outside of the grass being literally greener.

I love weekend 2, people seem to be way more chilled, the mistakes and issues from wk1 are ironed out. 

Its a total experience and really should be done by everyone once. I think artists are starting to see the wk2 is far more enjoyable experiences, people like flylo openly saying it too. 

Just now, brayshizzle said:

Weekend 1 is all about the paps and celebs and I  never go the first weeknd. Everyone tries to go to wk1 but there is zero advantage outside of the grass being literally greener.

I love weekend 2, people seem to be way more chilled, the mistakes and issues from wk1 are ironed out. 

Its a total experience and really should be done by everyone once. I think artists are starting to see the wk2 is far more enjoyable experiences, people like flylo openly saying it too. 

Is it expensive as a whole coming from the UK? It's hard to gauge what it's like because as soon as you google 'Coachella' the image results are just of skinny girls showing off their boho chic haha! The line-up this year looked pretty good, it does look like a pretty nice festival to experience. 

Just now, cb4747 said:

Is it expensive as a whole coming from the UK? It's hard to gauge what it's like because as soon as you google 'Coachella' the image results are just of skinny girls showing off their boho chic haha! The line-up this year looked pretty good, it does look like a pretty nice festival to experience. 

the experience is priceless.....well...in a whole memories sense

the actual cost is hard and i am still recovering from it. if you camp its not too bad but my friends always stay at a hotel which damages the pocket hardcore. 

meh, those girls are boring and spend to much time worrying about themselves. the real women are dancing their asses off and having a great time. weekend two is just brilliant though. feels like a community vibe rather then the celebs vs the rest. 

do it once, get a group together...camp, dont take it too seriously and enjoy. im thinking of another festival next year in the states but i just know this will drag me back

4 hours ago, brayshizzle said:

I had a great time at weekens 2 back in 2013, amazing weather throughout. We hired a car and camped next to it a minute walk from the arena.

Everyone should try it once but the lineup was balls for me this year and don't think its been as good since myself.

17 hours ago, thewayiam said:

I had a great time at weekens 2 back in 2013, amazing weather throughout. We hired a car and camped next to it a minute walk from the arena.

Everyone should try it once but the lineup was balls for me this year and don't think its been as good since myself.

the line up is getting worse and worse sadly. that said, i spent most of my time in yuma which was totally opposite what i like normally and i had the best time.

will be interesting to see who they get next year but i wont keep my hopes up. 

2 hours ago, brayshizzle said:

the line up is getting worse and worse sadly. that said, i spent most of my time in yuma which was totally opposite what i like normally and i had the best time.

will be interesting to see who they get next year but i wont keep my hopes up. 

I went in Yuma for Pete Tong.

How did you find the drinking sections etc? If you could walk around drinking you would die as it gets bloody hot!

On 6/8/2016 at 4:44 PM, thewayiam said:

I went in Yuma for Pete Tong.

How did you find the drinking sections etc? If you could walk around drinking you would die as it gets bloody hot!

pretty shit for me

i would love to walk around with a beer but nope. the heat doesnt really effect me that much. the downside was the selection and cost.

they had two ciders, one ws fucking lovely...the other was strongbow. i dont mind strongbow but a) they consider it a craft beer there b)12 dollars for a pint.

fuck right off lol

but ya, the lack of drinking in free spaces sucked. we managed to find a decent spot overlooking everything in the beer garden on the hill. stayed there for a lot of saturday

2 hours ago, brayshizzle said:

pretty shit for me

i would love to walk around with a beer but nope. the heat doesnt really effect me that much. the downside was the selection and cost.

they had two ciders, one ws fucking lovely...the other was strongbow. i dont mind strongbow but a) they consider it a craft beer there b)12 dollars for a pint.

fuck right off lol

but ya, the lack of drinking in free spaces sucked. we managed to find a decent spot overlooking everything in the beer garden on the hill. stayed there for a lot of saturday

Fairplay. Bonnarop you can walk and drinking but th humidity is much more so and the dust.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

great set of headliners if true but Kendrick seems an odd one considering he's on the arse end of his tour - thought he would've waited for album #4 to come out before he headlined

Ya I thought the same...so is Bey I think.

Ken I think will be a double headliner with maybe Frank Ocean or someone similar, maybe the Weeknd again. Personally I think Kendrick is being thrown around but there is a chance of a bigger name coming through 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

has anyone ever bought tickets off stub hub? i know buying of touts is fcking shite but a few of us want to go to coachella and dont mind dishing out the extra. Is it safe??

yeah, eBay own the company, and the seller doesn't get paid until after the event so they can't run off with your money.

3 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

has anyone ever bought tickets off stub hub? i know buying of touts is fcking shite but a few of us want to go to coachella and dont mind dishing out the extra. Is it safe??

Yes. They guarantee the tickets too. Morally dubious but very safe and legit. I was at a Morrissey gig in Colorado on Monday that I bought off StubHub. Gig was cancelled and was refunded within 12 hours. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...