Lineup 2018

1 hour ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Maybe the fact it'll stop some people who would see BMTH coming over and making the tent even more rammed could be part of their thinking? But yeah it'd suck for those two bands.

But they want it to be rammed.

1 hour ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Kendrick day has actually worked out as a potentially decent day. Not amazing but probably enough to keep me occupied for the day and make it worth the ticket price. Still doubt I'll go cos I'm bankrupt so I'll probs just wait for another chance to see him (hopefully Glasto next year).

Protoje > Skindred > Playboi Carti > BROCKHAMPTON > Sigrid > Rex Orange County > N.E.R.D. > Black Peaks > Kendrick Lamar (couple of them I'm just filling gaps with people who are meant to be decent)

You can just say "N.E.R.D and Kendrick" and not bother claiming yer off for Playboi Carti and Rex fuckin Orange. :lol:

16 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

But they want it to be rammed.

But it's gonna be rammed regardless, surely?

16 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

You can just say "N.E.R.D and Kendrick" and not bother claiming yer off for Playboi Carti and Rex fuckin Orange. :lol:

Huh? I just gave a list of what I'd see that day. Didn't say I cared about all the acts or that I was going for them all.

N.E.R.D. was probably the one I care about the least out of the acts I've listened to (and Pharrell himself is one of the worst acts I've ever seen live). Rex Orange County was (along with Black Peaks) one of the acts that I filled a gap with who are meant to be decent. Playboi Carti I'm not really fussed about but I'd see him because he's the best thing on at the time.

Plus like I said, I'm probably not off, but if I was off that's what I'd see and it'd be a decent day.

Edited by Gucci Piggy

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

But it's gonna be rammed regardless, surely?

Huh? I just gave a list of what I'd see that day. Didn't say I cared about all the acts or that I was going for them all.

N.E.R.D. was probably the one I care about the least out of the acts I've listened to. Rex Orange County was (along with Black Peaks) one of the acts that I filled a gap with who are meant to be decent. Playboi Carti I'm not really fussed about but I'd see him because he's the best thing on at the time.

Plus like I said, I'm probably not off, but if I was off that's what I'd see and it'd be a decent day.

Maybe Skindred will play a song you like and then shout "FUCK THIS" over it. But nah I'm only pissing about, as I always do with your music tastes.

Anyway, yeah it'll be busy but I don't think they need to put acts that might draw some of their fans to keep it safe. With the make up of this year's festival, I can't imagine Bring Me the Horizon being such a blockbuster secret set anyway - and about 95% of interested people would be planning to watch Creeper.

Great to see Reading posting times a month in advance rather than 2 days before the festival for a change.

My plans based on these times:

FRIDAY: Wolf Alice - Bicep - Travis Scott - The Blaze - IAMDDB - The Front Bottoms - Post Malone - Fickle Friends - The Xcerts - SWMRS - Rae Morris - Big Shaq & Friends

SATURDAY: Kendrick Lamar - Pendulum - $uicideboy$ - Yxng Bane - Starcrawler - Dua Lipa - Sum 41 - Sunflower Bean - Sea Girls - Lizzo - West Thebarton - Wyvern Lingo

SUNDAY: Kings of Leon - Courteeners - The Vaccines - J Hus - Welshly Arms - Sam Fender - Let's Eat Grandma - Monarchy - Skinny Diet Girl - Lady Bird

4 minutes ago, RyanS said:

Oh really?   I quite like the album and enjoyed their performance on Jools Holland.

It was ridiculously bad. She was a state. Rolling around the floor, deepthroating the mic and pulling it through the fly in her trousers. She then started bleeding heavily from the mouth and jumped down and started rubbing the blood over the camera and over the faces of the people on the barrier before smashing people on the barrier’s pints out of their hands and running backstage whilst the band finished the last song without her. 

It was 11am and everyone just looked super confused. It was so, so bad. 

Edited by Andre91

5 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

It was ridiculously bad. She was a state. Rolling around the floor, deepthroating the mic and pulling it through the fly in her trousers. She then started bleeding heavily from the mouth and jumped down and started rubbing the blood over the camera and over the faces of the people on the barrier before smashing people on the barrier’s pints out of their hands and running backstage whilst the band finished the last song without her. 

It was 11am and everyone just looked super confused. It was so, so bad. 

Sounds fucking amazing.

• Upvote 5

43 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Sounds fucking amazing.

Ha ha, yeah.

The more Andre91 slagged her off the better it sounded and made me want to watch her.haha

Reminds me of the times people told me not to go to Benidorm because it’s just a massive beach with loads of bars and takeaway shops with loads of people on the piss all night getting wasted on cheap drinks.

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Starcrawler are playing? AVOID. They were the single most fucking shit thing I’ve ever seen in my life at Download. Embarrassingly bad. 

Yeah I caught 5 minutes of them and walked off as she started to deep throat the mic, worth missing.

7 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

At least they haven’t got the option of seeing Lil Pump :ph34r:

Why even go to a festival if you haven't got the the option of 100 on my wrist, 80 on my wrist, D Rose, D Rose, D Rose, D Rose, D Rose, D Rose, D Rose, D Rose?

Edited by dentalplan
  • Like 2