Top Posters In This Topic

• dentalplan

• Gucci Piggy

• Mattymooz

• SomeoneListeningIn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Relevant in the nonce community 

This is the longest sentence I've ever seen.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

@randlfan Right so we know what you think for 2020 so whats your final prediction or insight for this year?

You want final predictions and insight for Reading and Leeds 2018? You've come to the right guy my friend.

For just a small PayPal payment of £15 I'll disclose the full email my friends aunt sent, along with a video message from my uncle Ben Thatcher of Royal Blood, self confirming their headline at the festival this year! (Spoilers, he has some harsh words about DudeyRhino too!! :o).

DM me if you want any more info, I should have the leaked lineup poster by the end of this week as well.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, randlfan said:

You want final predictions and insight for Reading and Leeds 2018? You've come to the right guy my friend.

For just a small PayPal payment of £15 I'll disclose the full email my friends aunt sent, along with a video message from my uncle Ben Thatcher of Royal Blood, self confirming their headline at the festival this year! (Spoilers, he has some harsh words about DudeyRhino too!! :o).

DM me if you want any more info, I should have the leaked lineup poster by the end of this week as well.

I hope, for your sake, you've not been chatting bollocks for a while just to get a measly £15 out of a poor someone 

• Upvote 1

I would imagine nothing is announced because they have had nothing to announce. 

Fooscould have been announced after their London stadium shows sold out but didnt, that makes me think they're not there.

AM would have been announced along with the rest of the festivals. Why would r&l let everyone steal a move on them, if you want to see AM you will have bought tickets to another fest / be considering it. AM will have been asked but presumably have said no. 

Kendrick will happen, I think fall out boy will happen as coheadliner with RB. Then I think you'll see BMTH along with another like paramore or Florence. Guessing Kendrick must have been signed relatively recently which is why there is no announcement or they have decided that as it is later in the day than usual they want to do it in one go. Don't think announcing coheadliner in isolation is a strong place to start.

You'll see the usual suspects like wolf Alice and chvrches and guess they'll get another rap artist high up the bill, they've gone for an expensive American so probably skepta or someone similar (who fits in with that rock cross over). Hopefully they get highly suspect, maybe jack white?

Genuinely think if they had someone to announce it would be with us by now, I say that as they've now missed out on 3 paydays compared to before.

• Upvote 1

I think that AM will do outdoor shows this summer, akin to their 2014 Finsbury Park dates. A UK tour this winter, with some stadium shows and Glastonbury next summer. R&L in 2020 and a clean-up of wherever they're left to play on this album cycle. 

1 minute ago, JSmurphy said:

I think that AM will do outdoor shows this summer, akin to their 2014 Finsbury Park dates. A UK tour this winter, with some stadium shows and Glastonbury next summer. R&L in 2020 and a clean-up of wherever they're left to play on this album cycle. 

I'm wondering if they are planning to pack it in after this album and want to do stadium this summer, r&l next summer and then go away again / pack it in with a finish at Glastonbury 

3 minutes ago, DR OK said:

I'm wondering if they are planning to pack it in after this album and want to do stadium this summer, r&l next summer and then go away again / pack it in with a finish at Glastonbury 

Why do you think Arctic Monkeys are going to end the band, just out of interest?

5 minutes ago, Diamond24 said:

Why do you think Arctic Monkeys are going to end the band, just out of interest?

Just a guess that they've all got kids and by the end of the tour they'll be right enough and old enough that a few might be tempted to pack it in. Can't see Alex turner stopping every but if a couple of them want to then there's not much they can do. By the end of the touring cycle they'll be 35 so realistically 36/7 by the next album and they might not want to do it