Lineup 2018

2 hours ago, Capes said:

Hi all, been following this thread for a while, thought I'd chip in with a few thoughts. 

I saw Royal Blood on tour in Reading (Rivermead :rolleyes:) in November and in between songs Mike said "I feel like I'm on the main stage of Reading Festival already

Not sure if there is anything in this but could be a clue? 

Also, I was wondering if Iron Maiden might be an outsider - they're on tour in August - although they already have 6 UK dates so seems unlikely - plus it's been a long time since they last played, not sure how relevant they are to the fest crowd nowadays. 

I was thinking maiden too if they were booked with arctics and a rb coheadline with someone that would fit but then again they haven't exactly sold out their tour dates so there's still a chance to see them and wouldn't be really much point as there are other artists who are much more suited

Hi all, been following this thread for a while, thought I'd chip in with a few thoughts. 

Can confirm we met @Gucci Piggy in a pub in Wakefield the other night but I think he's got a bit confused about some of the stuff we said to him. To be fair he'd had about four VK's and we all make mistakes I suppose.

The Kendrick Lemarr headlining thing is true though, and i've heard the lineup is going to be announced over the next week through the comments on Bicep's instagram with an exclusive secret set (not us) being revealed by Dudley Hippo closer to the fest. 

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, JarmanPlan said:

Can confirm we met @Gucci Piggy in a pub in Wakefield the other night but I think he's got a bit confused about some of the stuff we said to him. To be fair he'd had about four VK's and we all make mistakes I suppose.

The Kendrick Lemarr headlining thing is true though, and i've heard the lineup is going to be announced over the next week through the comments on Bicep's instagram with an exclusive secret set (not us) being revealed by Dudley Hippo closer to the fest. 

How dare you there is no l in his name, it's simply Dudey

Edited by Mattymooz

2 minutes ago, JarmanPlan said:

Nice one Ross, well thought out explanatory post. Brought a tear to my eye.