Lineup 2018

10 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Went in at 7pm last night and everywhere was rammed (reading) had to settle for brown camp. 

Also, I got searched going in, I'd poured a bottle of whiskey into a plastic bottle but then it was taken off me as "sorry pal, sealed bottles only" since when has this been a rule?? So you can't bring glass in and now you can bring plastic in unless it's sealed? 

That’s crap. It’s always been a rule for the arena but not for the campsite! 

22 minutes ago, Cammers said:

First time doing just the day this year... Does anybody know if you can keep popping back to your car during the day?

Thinking of keeping a bit of booze in there to prevent spending a fortune in the arena all day.

Which site? At Leeds it's a trek between the car park and the arena.

1 hour ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Went in at 7pm last night and everywhere was rammed (reading) had to settle for brown camp. 

Also, I got searched going in, I'd poured a bottle of whiskey into a plastic bottle but then it was taken off me as "sorry pal, sealed bottles only" since when has this been a rule?? So you can't bring glass in and now you can bring plastic in unless it's sealed? 

They 100% just fancied your bottle of whisky, because as far as I'm aware, that has never been a thing.

21 minutes ago, Dukey said:

They 100% just fancied your bottle of whisky, because as far as I'm aware, that has never been a thing.

Yeah I think it was a power trip thing, he seemed pretty pissed off he'd spent 10 mins searching my stuff and hadn't found any drugs or anything so he had to take something just becuase he could. Either that or it's festival republics new money making scheme to make You spend more on alcohol. 

2 hours ago, jonnyisRFC said:

I've got 2L worth of spirits in unsealed bottles so I'm fucked if that's the case at Leeds later.

Edited by ConorC

1 hour ago, Dukey said:

Yeah it's quite far to walk if you're gonna do it I'd maybe do it once. It can take about 20-30 minutes depending on crowd traffic.

Not sure there's a big enough gap in the afternoon to do this, but thanks man.

Was also wondering, if me and my group went in to the campsites after Kenny.. how would we then get out the campsite and back to day ticket car park? Can you just exit say via Lord Bingley gate and walk it from there?

8 minutes ago, Cammers said:

Not sure there's a big enough gap in the afternoon to do this, but thanks man.

Was also wondering, if me and my group went in to the campsites after Kenny.. how would we then get out the campsite and back to day ticket car park? Can you just exit say via Lord Bingley gate and walk it from there?

Yeah that's normally how you do it, you'll be to leave at the entrance that you came in through, which is in the campsite anyway. Hope you enjoy it mate ?

• Like 1