Lineup 2018

3 hours ago, gregbanks said:

Can I buy something to sign there or do I bring my own?

You can bring your own stuf soon long as it’s something you’re okay carrying around the arena with you until you go back to camp lmao. I bought a Reading t shirt for them to sign.

3 hours ago, swede said:

Jesus, I bet they’re as dull in person as they are on stage 

In the space of a year I’ve massively gone off them lmao. Was more the music was the soundtrack to some good times a few years back so I was a massive fan. Then when I saw them it died off lmao.

58 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

You can bring your own stuf soon long as it’s something you’re okay carrying around the arena with you until you go back to camp lmao. I bought a Reading t shirt for them to sign.

In the space of a year I’ve massively gone off them lmao. Was more the music was the soundtrack to some good times a few years back so I was a massive fan. Then when I saw them it died off lmao.

I watched the footage of them from Reading last year on tv, lead singer looked like he was suffering a nervous breakdown live on stage, crazy depressed 

Honestly, why would they clash them with Creeper. It's so fucking dumb. How hard could it be to clash them with Big Shaq, or The Regrettes, or Posty.

Happy if it means they'll headline next year but fucking hell is that stupid.

Edited by Steve1000
  • Upvote 2

Don’t know if this has been posted on here yet but this confirms the BMTH secret set. 

Also if anyone can remember back in March I was confident BMTH were headlining this year as a source I really do trust told me they have an arena tour under embargo for Monday 27th August.

I’m still very confident this is the case and no doubt sets them up to headline next year. 

Edit: see I’m a little late 

FCA98D7E-6412-4672-9D62-9AAF4D8931BA.jpeg

Edited by Buko

9 minutes ago, Buko said:

Don’t know if this has been posted on here yet but this confirms the BMTH secret set. 

Also if anyone can remember back in March I was confident BMTH were headlining this year as a source I really do trust told me they have an arena tour under embargo for Monday 27th August.

I’m still very confident this is the case and no doubt sets them up to headline next year. 

Edit: see I’m a little late 

FCA98D7E-6412-4672-9D62-9AAF4D8931BA.jpeg

Well it was wrong on headlining this year. The tour is likely to be correct though.

But yes imagine it will, now you get your rap/hip hop act and then find a co-headliner for TOP and you've got it.

11 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Looking forward to hearing some new material from them, our of curiosity more than anything. Are they releasing something before the festivals do we know or will this be our first hint of the new album's direction?

Radio 1 Tuesday night they’re premiering a new song apparently. 

Edited by Andre91

16 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Looking forward to hearing some new material from them, our of curiosity more than anything. Are they releasing something before the festivals do we know or will this be our first hint of the new album's direction?

apparently 7Pm radio one on the 21st

9 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Well it was wrong on headlining this year. The tour is likely to be correct though.

But yes imagine it will, now you get your rap/hip hop act and then find a co-headliner for TOP and you've got it.

I don’t think the headliners would be that emo

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, thewayiam said:

You write as if TOP (and a co-headline) are a certainty for next year. They’re not. It is also not set in stone they’ll be a rap/hip hop headliner. Possibilities, yes, but you shouldn’t write as if it’s definite.

50 minutes ago, rfc_478 said:

You write as if TOP (and a co-headline) are a certainty for next year. They’re not. It is also not set in stone they’ll be a rap/hip hop headliner. Possibilities, yes, but you shouldn’t write as if it’s definite.

I don’t know who TOP is but I reckon next year Green Day will headline