Lineup 2018

8 minutes ago, pepesilvia said:

noname and now, now in the dance tent hahaha what

Seems to be a pattern of random openers in the dance tent, the other days are Get Cape Wear Cape Fly and Jimothy Lacoste.

44 minutes ago, Properbigfan said:

Reckon that’s the final poster? Was hoping for one in the traditional style with the fonts and shit for headliners 

Still a few gaps to fill, and they are still saying 'plus more to be announced' (though technically they can say that right up until they announce BBC Introducing, late night cinema, DTTR at Leeds etc) so they'll may do the traditional poster later - if nothing else they use that format on merch so no reason why they wouldn't publish it too.

33 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Another good announcement. Some nice additions to Kendrick day in particular.

It's so annoying that there ain't much great at the top of the bill. There is a fair amount during the day I would love to see, but there aint much after 7 I wanna see on any of the days (other than Broco, the DFA/Bicep clash and the Pendulum/Kendrick clash)

7 minutes ago, UndergroundSound said:

Out of interest, who’s actually going for a day or weekend? I’m doing weekend again this year. For me the lineup is v strong overall.

I'm going for the Kendrick day cause there's not enough on the other days to justify the cost for me.

32 minutes ago, UndergroundSound said:

Out of interest, who’s actually going for a day or weekend? I’m doing weekend again this year. For me the lineup is v strong overall.

I'm going to the Saturday at Reading. I would have gone for Kendrick alone but I really like that day's line-up - I'd happily watch most of the stuff on Main, Festival Republic is stacked and then there's the likes of Brockhampton, Sigrid, Teenage Wrist and $uicideboy$ elsewhere. Hopefully a Bring Me The Horizon secret set too.

I'll be searching Twickets for a ~£45 Sunday ticket nearer the festival as there's a decent chunk of stuff I'd see but nothing I'm urging to spend the full price for. 

1 hour ago, UndergroundSound said:

buying a weekend ticket today. lineup has pretty decently filled itself out for me

1 minute ago, Diamond24 said:

Do we think there will be a Jack Rocks stage again this year? Can't remember when they've announced it previously. 

I was getting really worried that there wouldn't be as Jack daniels or Red Stripe (who have been sponsoring This Feeling this year) aren't partnered with the festival this year. However I've seen at Isle Of Wight festival Pretty Green and Pirate Studios are putting on the This Feeling stage which gives me hope for Reading. I'm pretty sure its usually announced late july/early august 

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

Very unlikely. It's not at IOW this year and there's no sign of it at TRNSMT.

Ah, that's a shame. I didn't see any live bands there but enjoyed that there was DJs playing until about 1am on the Thursday night. Wonder if it'll be replaced with another brand or just nothing there.

1 hour ago, UndergroundSound said:

I'm going for the weekend, i'll book and go regardless of the lineup, although for me personally this is the worst lineup i've seen, i'm struggling on the Friday and Sunday, pretty much got my Saturday filled!