32 minutes ago, Jeremy F 2000 said:

what time are fall out boy playing?????

"SAAAATURRRRDAY YAY!"

(At Leeds at 9:30 I'd wager.)

Edited by ollieg99

On 5/9/2018 at 7:23 AM, Gucci Piggy said:

Why would you lie about something dumb like that 

Why would you lie about anything at all?

(one of us is on the ball)

• Downvote 1

I really really like the album. I love how it's nothing like what people were expecting too. 

• Upvote 1

Metallica confirmed they will return to Europe during may-august 2019 for stadium shows. Almost definitely won't be R+L, but I reckon theres a good chance of download instead of Etihad

Edited by R Shah

1 minute ago, R Shah said:

Metallica confirmed they will return to Europe during may-august 2019 for stadium shows. Almost definitely won't be R+L, but I reckon theres a good chance of download instead of Etihad

But Download isn't a stadium show. 

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

But Download isn't a stadium show. 

Might do something similar to what Guns n Roses, Iron Maiden and Foos are doing this summer for Europe and merge in a few festivals with stadium dates

Just now, R Shah said:

Might do something similar to what Guns n Roses, Iron Maiden and Foos are doing this summer for Europe and merge in a few festivals with stadium dates

Yeah it's entirely possible. Seems strange however to make a point of what their plans are for next summer when in fact it's just the Eastern Europe stadiums they normally do and the festivals they normally do also. Not surprised if they want to change things up and revisit some stadiums in larger markets.

6 hours ago, R Shah said:

To be fair if they think they have the sales in them for stadiums and not turning to a festival then why not while still going.

They won't do Download as well as stadium shows though that's for sure....not even GNR did that and with a Download only exclusive this year they aren't selling that straight off....can't be surprised with that line-up though when you have to stand in a field in any weather for in some cases just them and pay £20 On top for parking.

These allegations about the guy from Brockhampton ain't looking good. Will be interesting to see if Brockhmapton just kick him out or if they get dropped from the lineup assuming they turn out to be true...

3 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

These allegations about the guy from Brockhampton ain't looking good. Will be interesting to see if Brockhmapton just kick him out or if they get dropped from the lineup assuming they turn out to be true...

He's a pretty prominent member and the face on every album cover (I think) so if it transpires that they have to part company with him, it won't be easy.

I think they're playing a US fest tonight so maybe there'll be an indication sooner rather than later.

On 5/11/2018 at 9:39 AM, Stuielooie said:

Need to find out what Alfie thinks of this album

Well... I knew it was gonna turn out like this.. but after listening to the album a few times, I do like it!! But i think it’s their worse one they’ve done, but still good xx

7 hours ago, dentalplan said:

He's a pretty prominent member and the face on every album cover (I think) so if it transpires that they have to part company with him, it won't be easy.

I think they're playing a US fest tonight so maybe there'll be an indication sooner rather than later.

Indication appears to be the entire band knew about this as well, this'll kill them all not just him even if they didn't though.

Anyway looking at the Reading and Leed line up I'm either getting too old for it, or the line up is incredibly crap beyond the headliners and even those are a bit lacklustre. Need to do something by next year or it could go the way of many other festivals in recent years.

A flatmate just asked me who's playing the festival I'm going to in Madrid. I said Arctic Monkeys and she replied "I'm so annoyed Arctic Monkeys aren't playing Reading. There's other good bands there though like The Wombats."

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

A flatmate just asked me who's playing the festival I'm going to in Madrid. I said Arctic Monkeys and she replied "I'm so annoyed Arctic Monkeys aren't playing Reading. There's other good bands there though like The Wombats."

Do you like Arctic Monkeys mate?

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Do you like Arctic Monkeys mate?

Yes hence my avatar.

Really though the only bands I know she likes are The Hunna and Nothing But Thieves. She doesn't seem big into music so I thought it pointless to be like "Yeah fuckin Massive Attack and Nine Inch Nails mate, cant wait".

She walked into my room once when I was listening to Sleep Well Beast and asked why I was listening to such depressing music.

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Yes hence my avatar.

Really though the only bands I know she likes are The Hunna and Nothing But Thieves. She doesn't seem big into music so I thought it pointless to be like "Yeah fuckin Massive Attack and Nine Inch Nails mate, cant wait".

She walked into my room once when I was listening to Sleep Well Beast and asked why I was listening to such depressing music.

Lol tru

the allegations against Ameer Vann (BROCKHAMPTON) have no hard evidence against them, but what’s been said does look bad for the group, if true i assume they’ll just remove him from the group, as they have done with other members in the past, he is a big part of the dynamic though and is the childhood best friend of BROCKHAMPTON’s lead Kevin Abstract, it will be interesting to see what happens but their has been no response from any current member of the group as they all deactivated their social media about a week ago, supposedly to focus on finishing their next album (although since the allegations Ameer has reactivated his twitter) an ex BROCKHAMPTON member Titus Gilner tweeted “i am responsible. brockhampton is responsible. every person that saw something, thought twice about it, then proceeded like nothing was wrong is responsible”. it will be interesting to see what happens from this as i have idolised BROCKHAMPTON since i discovered them and they quickly became my favourite group