Lineup 2018

1 minute ago, peruvianjoco said:

Could the order and stuff still shift around a bit (i.e. they add another act between Deaf Havana and Pendulum or something like that). Like there may be acts not yet announced which are placed in between some of the acts on the poster which may make them seem now like they're higher up on the bill than they actually would be

Yeah. Cribs will be added above Hollywood Undead for a start.

And we have special guests to be added above Post Malone and Slaves.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Steve1000 said:

Pendulum will have a pitiful crowd. 

It seems like such a weird day to have them headlining too. All the hardcore rock guys were bitching about Kendrick, why not chuck a rock band in that slot instead?

I guess it mirrors the Flume slot last year? Except I guarantee Kendrick and Pendulum have a bigger crossover than Flume and Eminem (and Flumes crowd was probs the smallest NME headliner crowd I've seen in a while. Glass Animals before him was way bigger)

1 minute ago, peruvianjoco said:

Could the order and stuff still shift around a bit (i.e. they add another act between Deaf Havana and Pendulum or something like that). Like there may be acts not yet announced which are placed in between some of the acts on the poster which may make them seem now like they're higher up on the bill than they actually would be

Reckon there's still scope for that, I haven't analysed exact font sizes to back up that statement, just a hunch.

Just now, Mattymooz said:

It seems like such a weird day to have them headlining too. All the hardcore rock guys were bitching about Kendrick, why not chuck a rock band in that slot instead?

I guess it mirrors the Flume slot last year? Except I guarantee Kendrick and Pendulum have a bigger crossover than Flume and Eminem (and Flumes crowd was probs the smallest NME headliner crowd I've seen in a while. Glass Animals before him was way bigger)

Pendulum are popular in that respect anyway. They played Download like three times.

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

Yeah. Cribs will be added above Hollywood Undead for a start.

And we have special guests to be added above Post Malone and Slaves.

Yep, and Royal Blood still haven't been announced as coheadliners with FOB yet.

3 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Rock fans like Pendulum. I think a choice of Pendulum or Papa Roach to end your night will do them fine.

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Pendulum are popular in that respect anyway. They played Download like three times.

Not sure I'd say they cater to the same crowd though. Machine Gun Kelly played Download a bunch too but I expect he has more crossover with Rap fans than Rock/Metal Fans.

Like just swap Wolf Alice and NBT with Deaf Havana and Pendulum and that would make much more sense imo

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

Not sure I'd say they cater to the same crowd though. Machine Gun Kelly played Download a bunch too but I expect he has more crossover with Rap fans than Rock/Metal Fans.

Like just swap Wolf Alice and NBT with Deaf Havana and Pendulum and that would make much more sense imo

Nah freaks who like FOB are the same freaks who like Pendulum. 

3 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Honestly it wouldn't. Wolf Alice and Kendrick Lamar will cross over fanbases way more than Pendulum and Kendrick would. And I don't think what you said about MGK is right either.

I've updated the Leeds clashfinder by the way. Hope you don't mind.

Edited by dentalplan