Lineup 2018

If for whatever reason @festivalsaregood's info is basically correct but it missed out Royal Blood coheadlining with Flo then I'd be a lot more sure it's correct, even with all the info seemingly suggesting AM won't be there. I guess it's possible that a coheadline wasn't portrayed. However, it would be pretty damn strong if all those 4 are headlining so idk. The amount of shite that's been posted this year has truly fucked with my head.

2 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Out of curiosity who do you think the headliners will be now @Gucci Piggy?

Well before today I thought it'd be Royal Blood/Imagine Dragons, Kendrick and Foos, but now I've no idea.

For what it's worth, when I made that Flo/Kenny/AM prediction on page one I'm pretty sure the only reason I left Royal Blood out was because I was expecting them to headline last year at the time.

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Isn’t Dua Lipa a bit too pop for R&L, especially if it is subbing / third down Main ?

Yeah I don't think she'll play and the first guy who gave us info on her playing basically blew his cover an ITK afterwards.

Dan Wilcox has obvs said today she's playing but I don't believe his info at all.

3 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Well before today I thought it'd be Royal Blood/Imagine Dragons, Kendrick and Foos, but now I've no idea.

For what it's worth, when I made that Flo/Kenny/AM prediction on page one I'm pretty sure the only reason I left Royal Blood out was because I was expecting them to headline last year at the time.

Remember the year that alt-J weren’t on the poster and the sub was TBA and someone said they had seen a poster which had Iggy Azalea subbing :lol: ? 

Purely speculation but may as well add it to the discussion.

Perhaps some of the suggestions of some last minute changes has something to do with the new V Fest failing to be organised, and so FR trying to win over some of the would-be V crowd. Flo, AM & Kendrick would probably cater towards those tastes.

Only issue there is if they were originally anticipating a new V Fest this year then they'd have booked the R&L acts as usual, so I'm probs just overthinking everything.

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

Just now, RarerThanDandyB said:

Love it! I grew to want Foo Fighters and now its being taken away. No AM or Foos would be a disaster.

Yeah 100%. tbh, i like AM but nowhere near as much as Foos. I just feel foos won't be around for a while after their tour and this is a good chance for them to paly R&L. last time was 6 years ago. Whereas AM have just come back so they can play 2019 or 2020 and they will be around for the next few years. I cant see R&L not getting Foos at this point. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Perhaps some of the suggestions of some last minute changes has something to do with the new V Fest failing to be organised, and so FR trying to win over some of the would-be V crowd. Flo, AM & Kendrick would probably cater towards those tastes.

Only issue there is if they were originally anticipating a new V Fest this year then they'd have booked the R&L acts as usual, so I'm probs just overthinking everything.

Kind of a reason for Dua Lipa potentially being there as well (can't complain, she's got some good hits)

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Very interesting point. I suppose we will see tomorrow. Interesting of who is right and lied.

2 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

You've probs not seen it because no one uses the V section but it sounds like the V replacement is still going ahead.

I don't know what I'm predicting anymore.

Festivalsaregood has always been right so far, no matter how outlandish their info seemed. However every other time they've been 100% confident whereas this is the first time they've shown a bit of doubt.

On the other hand, there seems to be so much solid info against AM being there which I cba going over again but it's all out there. Also fail to see why they would miss out on Royal Blood, unless they're subbing which I really can't see.

It's a tricky one.

At this point the only act I'm sure on is Kendrick. Green Day could make a surprise appearance like Muse last year, BMTH could start their new album hype, Florence could be back, Foos and AM are both in the mix and that aint even mentioning Paramore, Royal Blood, Imagine Dragons, 30STM and whoever else who could all be coheadliners.

I wouldn't wanna bet on anything at this point. Too many "leaks" going around I have no clue what is actual whispers and what is just BS someone has made up. Any of the above I can see turning up so

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mattymooz said:

At this point the only act I'm sure on is Kendrick. Green Day could make a surprise appearance like Muse last year, BMTH could start their new album hype, Florence could be back, Foos and AM are both in the mix and that aint even mentioning Paramore, Royal Blood, Imagine Dragons, 30STM and whoever else who could all be coheadliners.

I wouldn't wanna bet on anything at this point. Too many "leaks" going around I have no clue what is actual whispers and what is just BS someone has made up. Any of the above I can see turning up so

Quite exciting, this feeling of unknown! 

Having Fall Out Boy would be like having Biffy Clyro again. Biffy I feel will do some festival this year since there is two albums coming out but which I don't know despite that I have changed my prediction due to new information.

I feel it will be:

Foo Fighters: Solid information for them, cannot see past it. Kept saying it and I am sticking with it.

Florence and the Machine: Feel the fact Latitude didn't get her means she has to be booked for one and as a curveball, differential to sit we predicted she seems the obvious one. Plus the talk of a female headliner and her Glastonbury slot went down well.

Kendrick: Dates fit around believe the is the most solid one of the lot. Discussed why in the forum. 

Would love Royal Blood but doubt it if Florence is there and feel she will be. Easily co-headline with her or play instead but thats what I think subject to new information...