Lineup 2018

10 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Just out of curiosity, what makes you say that? 

Because everything he's said so far has been spot on even when seeming unrealistic (Catfish at APE, The Killers at Latitude) and we're all dead set on Foos being there.

Granted, he doesn't say it's definite and just says it's the last he heard, but we all assumed they were nailed on since like the end of last year's festival, and presuming what he says is true then that wasn't the case.

Maybe when he heard they weren't playing it was just a case of them not having been booked yet but they were lined up to play.

Edited by Gucci Piggy

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Becahse everything he's said so far has been spot on even when seeming unrealistic (Catfish at APE, The Killers at Latitude) and we're all dead set on Foos being there.

Granted, he doesn't say it's definite and just says it's the last he heard, but we all assumed they were nailed on since like the end of last year's festival, and presuming what he says is true then that wasn't the case.

Maybe when he heard they weren't playing it was just a case of them not having been booked yet but they were lined up to play.

Yeah i can see what you mean now. Got to be honest, would be very strange if Foos weren't booked. I can not see R&L missing out on foos this year. We will find out tomorrow but imo, i feel foos are nailed on. Everything lines up for them and just can't see why they wouldn't be there? 

1 minute ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Yeah i can see what you mean now. Got to be honest, would be very strange if Foos weren't booked. I can not see R&L missing out on foos this year. We will find out tomorrow but imo, i feel foos are nailed on. Everything lines up for them and just can't see why they wouldn't be there? 

They have a tour and might not be bothered returning to England. That month in August may be for rest. 

Just now, The All Round Ball :| said:

Just wondering, why have you left it a day before the announcement to say that you heard foos are not playing? Surely, if you heard that news you would of said it way before? Obviously depending on when you heard it. 

They could quite easily have only found out today.

Just now, AdamJansson88 said:

Do people think that Kendrick will demand a big fee? If so could it mean that they opt for two weaker headliners rather than having him with someone as big as AM or Foo's? 

Based on his ticket prices I'd guess he probably does. He's also playing the Saturday at Reading which has been when the biggest headliner has played over the last few years.

Tbh I'd prefer to see the lineup be Royal Blood/Imagine Dragons, Kendrick, Florence and the Machine than the same group but with Foos instead of Flo. It does maybe seem a little too poppy/V fest-y, mind. Also feels weak.

Gonna end up getting BMTH/FOB instead, aren't we?

Just now, festivalsaregood said:

Kendrick, Arctic Monkeys and Florence and the Machine is what I was told but as I said, that could have changed as it was a few weeks ago.

Or it could be a load of bollocks in the first place