1 minute ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Swear Dennis and Mac dance in time with any music you listen to.

You don’t listen to Swans then.

The one thing getting me thinking on KOL is that if they ARE holding back announcements, it explains TRNSMT's final headliner as well.

The idea of Panic and Travis Scott in those types of slot though. :lol:

6 minutes ago, shammie1 said:

Swear you lot are just sadists who want as bad a lineup as possible for the reaction haha

Cant wait for the chaos on Twitter when AM don't get announced

• Upvote 1

I have made this account to leak that I can confirm tomorrow morning the following three acts will be confirmed as headliners!!

Foo Fighters

Kendrick Lamar

Linkin Park

My uncle works with Richard Headley who is one of the event organisers.

Edited by RalphHanley1980
  • Downvote 13

2 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

The one thing getting me thinking on KOL is that if they ARE holding back announcements, it explains TRNSMT's final headliner as well.

The idea of Panic and Travis Scott in those types of slot though. :lol:

Travis I think is fine because he has big slots all over Europe. Panic, however... surely they can’t be a sub. Third down or NME headliner seems right for them.

Edited by Andre91

1 minute ago, RalphHanley1980 said:

I have made this account to leak that I can confirm tomorrow morning the following three acts will be confirmed as headliners!!

Foo Fighters

Kendrick Lamar

Linkin Park

That's not funny. At all. 

KOL would be acceptable. They do have a big enough fan base to still pull of a headline slot. Not the most inspired but acceptable.

FOB on the other hand... Just released an abysmal album and haven't got bigger since they last played as a coheadliner in 2016. Just makes no sense. Why wouldn't they just for a probably cheaper and more deserving Royal Blood? 

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

Travis I think is fine because he has big slots all over Europe. Panic, however... surely they can’t be a sub. Third down or NME headliner seems right for them.

Is he BIG enough here though. Big slots in Europe doesn't always mean big slots here. Editors and Placebo have headlined Euro festivals in recent memory. They'd get nowhere near those slots here.

Fall Out Boy are still an arena band so it makes sense even if their album is complete muck.

I want it to be Fall Out Boy purely because it'd be hilarious if they played three times in five years off duff albums 

4 minutes ago, RalphHanley1980 said:

Foo Fighters

Kendrick Lamar

Linkin Park

Not even remotely humorous 

3 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Is he BIG enough here though. Big slots in Europe doesn't always mean big slots here. Editors and Placebo have headlined Euro festivals in recent memory. They'd get nowhere near those slots here.

Fall Out Boy are still an arena band so it makes sense even if their album is complete muck.

Probably not, no, but I don’t think he would look too out of place subbing. I think they could get away with it. 

I can’t see them getting FOB back again so soon. 

9 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

You don’t listen to Swans then.

I stand corrected then my god. Just happened to be listening to banquet by bloc party and the dancing was perfection.

3 minutes ago, Bromhead said:

IMG_20180212_120510.jpg

Killers would have been a good Reading headliner but guessing they aren't around at the right time of year so FR have taken them at Lattitude

Does this rule out Wolf Alice? I can't see FR having them in such a prominent slot at Latitude AND R&L, before this I thought they were one of the most likely to appear.

With The Vaccines at Community as well I think that's all but confirmed they're not going to be there.

1 minute ago, BeddingatReading said:

Does this rule out Wolf Alice? I can't see FR having them in such a prominent slot at Latitude AND R&L, before this I thought they were one of the most likely to appear.

With The Vaccines at Community as well I think that's all but confirmed they're not going to be there.

Dan said that they're going to be announced and some people think they're going to headline the NME.

Considering no Florence on that line up maybe shes more likely for Reading? Cant see her skipping out the whole of the UK over the summer (tho I guess she could do her own shows)

1 minute ago, BeddingatReading said:

Youd expect there to be some crossover between Latitude and R&L. I think this may be the first fest theyve been announced for this year too??