Lineup 2018

8 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I swear that beef is just fan fiction. But nah, he was still playing it on the TPAB tour which, I assume, is while the beef was already around cos obviously people think there are shots at Drake on King Kunta. The sad truth is some songs just have to be left out - I wonder if that'll change come festival season when the DAMN. tour is just about over.

Your right about him having to cut some songs. I’d have all the mentioned songs in there plus Blacker the Berry as well. My god, how many class tracks does this man have !!

21 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Has it been established what the countdown on Smashing Pumpkins website is?

Billy implied the album is done on one of his IG posts so I imagine it will be the announcement of the album and the tour. Probably north American sumemr tour then UK arenas in winter

I ain’t going to the festival. But I like to think I understand some festival announcements. If Kendrick is headlining, no festival or company in the UK would announce the line up with him on the bill while he’s currently touring the UK. His last date here is next Thursday. So if anything Friday onwards 

5 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

I ain’t going to the festival. But I like to think I understand some festival announcements. If Kendrick is headlining, no festival or company in the UK would announce the line up with him on the bill while he’s currently touring the UK. His last date here is next Thursday. So if anything Friday onwards 

It's already sold out though isn't it? What would be the point

11 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Wouldn’t literally be a perfect setlist if I, A.D.H.D and Poetic Justice were in it. (Obviously he’ll probably never perform Poetic Justice again with all the Drake beef)

no one mentioning the lack of good kid?!

9 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I swear that beef is just fan fiction. But nah, he was still playing it on the TPAB tour which, I assume, is while the beef was already around cos obviously people think there are shots at Drake on King Kunta. The sad truth is some songs just have to be left out - I wonder if that'll change come festival season when the DAMN. tour is just about over.

Yeah I'm not sure what to believe with the whole Drake thing tbf, but I just haven't been expecting him to play it since then but if he played it on TPAB tour then who knows.

23 minutes ago, C14S said:

no one mentioning the lack of good kid?!

I love the song, but I've never really expected to see it on a setlist tbh. Songs like that, How Much A Dollar Cost and Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst I wouldn't really specifically expect them but deffo wouldn't complain.

Edited by TheWaters

Just want to make a prediction. So i feel tomorrow there will be an announcement of an announcement ("first line up to come....."). Reason for that is latitude is revealed tomorrow and cant see both festival giving out there line up announcement. So i feel that they will say hat the line up will be coming Wednesday at 8am or 6pm. Just a prediction. With the headliners, im going for:

Kendrick

Foos

Royal blood - ID (Coheadline).

29 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

saw this on twitter the other day didn't think much of It but seems pretty solid image.png.0a47cd46aeda285a1746ea799d6dbf84.png

If you found this on Twitter why did you post it in the prediction thread ,just in white instead of yellow, as if it was your own?

Edited by TheWaters

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I'm pretty sure people have passed their own predictions off as 'leaks' before but never this poorly. Amazing.

I love the bit of praise he gives it trying to pass it off as a leak too, "seems pretty solid". 

As if anyone who works for live nation, or any company to do with festivals or anything, would tweet a poster in this format. It's not even a poster:D

EDIT: Also just noticed it was edited it to say that it was posted by the Live nation supervisor as soon as I pointed out he posted it in the other thread, amazing.

Edited by TheWaters
  • Upvote 1