1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

Friday: Royal Blood / Imagine Dragons 

Saturday: Kendrick Lamar 

Sunday: Foo Fighters 

With Travis Scott, Mars and Courteeners subbing. 

i'm praying that it's paramore and not ID ffs 

Hate to be the devils advocate as I want Kendrick there but there is an element of doubt as Foo's would be the main act Saturday/Sunday and would be odd them on Friday and Saturday. I think Kendrick will not be there now based on that.

6 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Hate to be the devils advocate as I want Kendrick there but there is an element of doubt as Foo's would be the main act Saturday/Sunday and would be odd them on Friday and Saturday. I think Kendrick will not be there now based on that.

Like dental said though last time they did Friday and Sunday and were the main attraction of the weekend. As long as they're closing one of the sites I don't think it really matters and I doubt Dave will throw his toys out the pram about it. 

10 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I really don't think it matters what days they play on.

2 hours ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

I said yesterday how this guy is a cockwomble haha! :/

Downvote for twice using the word cockwomble

• Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

If you believe what you’re arguing is true then that’s not playing Devil’s Advocate. :P

15 minutes ago, mylesharrison said:

hmm

D310128B-4EA2-4FA5-9940-C673385F7C1C.png

Lily Allen?? Only work of any relevance she's released recently is a rant on twitter about there being no women anywhere. No way this is remotely accurate. 

Edited by MIchael_scarn

16 minutes ago, mylesharrison said:

hmm

D310128B-4EA2-4FA5-9940-C673385F7C1C.png

That twitter account has been posting bullshit for the last week lmao. Plus that poster looks identical to last years first reveal but with different acts.

So much good stuff in that EOTR announcement - Vampire Weekend, Feist, Ezra Furman, Hookworms, IDLES, Shame, Protomartyr, Julien Baker. Hopefully we can get some of those.

2 hours ago, callum97 said:

If Kendrick is true then that means foos are playing leeds on Friday? Bit odd having their biggest act not play the Saturday at reading and Sunday at Leeds? 

Foo Fighters played the Friday at Leeds  last time they played in 2012 and they were the biggest act that weekend too I’d have said

Just now, DomenicoZappala said:

Foo Fighters played the Friday at Leeds  last time they played in 2012 and they were the biggest act that weekend too I’d have said

Yeah i forgot about that year, tbf would be a great act to close the weekend!

12 hours ago, randlfan said:

Royal Blood, Kendrick, Foos are headlining. Royal Blood are headlining outright, not coheadlining.

Thirty Seconds to Mars, Dua Lipa, The Hunna, J Hus, Courteeners, Don Broco, SZA, Wolf Alice, Nothing But Thieves, PVRIS, Travis Scott, Krept & Konan, Faithless have all been booked.

Wouldn’t hate this lineup tbf. Could use one or two changes but overall i wouldn’t complain.

Dua would be a surprise because she’s way more pop than i would’ve expected at r&l but i don’t care she’s got some serious bops.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, George_82 said:

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 13.56.50.png

Mmmmm I love how the logo is out of alignment on this as the 2016 got rubbed out

1 minute ago, George_82 said:

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 13.56.50.png

1975 wouldnt be in that position. They would be headliners as they said next time they want the headline position. Cant see this line up happening. But wouldnt be too bad but i wouldn't enjoy it myself. Plus its missing Kendrick who is near enough nailed on and foo fighters who are looking more and more likely imo.