Lineup 2018

9 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Someone created this on twitter (just came across it). What do you guys think? Is this what the line up could possibly look like? 

Edit- But foos on the sunday and friday as Kendrick will be sat

2018-01-31_1459.png

It helps if you read the rest of the tweet :P It's a prediction I made. Kendrick thing happened after I posted it so just swap the whole line up for both of those days around

I still aint sure on Hives, Slaves and Deftones, but I couldn't think of better people to play in those postitions. I also have no real clue about the 1xtra and Pit stages. The rest I think is very reasonable

Edited by Mattymooz

7 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

you sure cause honestly I don't think a band of there size would come over to England where one of there biggest fan bases is on the new tour and just do an exclusive.

They may do other shows, but they are a festival exclusive there

EDIT: Apparently not, it's their only show in the UK

Edited by Mattymooz

1 minute ago, bigcharlie65 said:

you sure cause honestly I don't think a band of there size would come over to England where one of there biggest fan bases is on the new tour and just do an exclusive.

They get a fat exclusive paycheck and they'll probably do their own shows later on

2 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

'The Wiltshire-based festival marks Vampire Weekend’s first show in four years and will be their only UK appearance this year.'

6 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

just can't believe it 

I agree annoys me though

Tbf unless you had a connection with a particular festival, if you were an American band why else would you give a shit about which festival you chose apart from the size of the cheque you get? Its a very good booking for EotR.

It's not that shocking.

Edited by Steve1000