Lineup 2018

1 hour ago, Billjames7 said:

If it makes any of those less likely then that’s not a bad thing, what an underwhelming line up that is. Apart from chemical brothers, friendly fires and the Amazons there isn’t much there that I would want at Reading. CATB and George Ezra headlining feels very weak, thought they would have got one of the gallagher brothers in. Went last year and it’s such a nice festival and location but I won’t return this year. Hoping for Reading to drop a blinder now!

CATB are a strong headliner for a festival like Boardmasters. They would sub if they played Reading.

I loved Boardmasters last year but, like you, I'm not fussed by the lineup this year. 

1 hour ago, Bromhead said:

Fake I'd imagine. 

But just seen this on Twitter.

DU0bf8aW4AAaB2g.jpg:large

Looking at this also do you really think they'd announce 7 'indie rock' bands out of 9 acts. Give the indie audience a heart attack :lol:

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

Well, Vampire Weekend are definitely back (announced for EOTR)

5a71971de767d_Screenshot2018-01-31at10_14_38.png.1be765f345d6eaac89f01ef94e4ac416.png

4 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Likely sub? Would love them, have had them in my prediction just cuz I love them, didn't actually think they'd be around haha.

Don't think they are big enough to sub if they are playing EOTR. Think they would most likely be NME headliner. 

They are UK exclusive anyway so doesn't look like they'll play.

Edited by CRW5252

12 minutes ago, CRW5252 said:

I think that just makes him even more likely to play R&L's

Absolutely. There used to be tons of crossover with Rock en Seine which is also in Paris. All it does for me is indicate which day Kendrick’s gonna be.

As I’ve said before, I think Thirty Seconds to Mars will do Sat/Sun too so I’m locking that top two prediction in. So maybe @Mattymooz was right about all the non-music fans showing up for Kendrick. ;)