Lineup 2018

5 minutes ago, Dangerbreaks said:

I love that the 2 stage rumour has given us so much discussion and we're doubting things we were almost certain of before :lol:

So it's now any 6 from Foos/Arctics/Kendrick/Royal Blood/Imagine Dragons/BMTH/Paramore/Fall Out Boy and uh, Pearl Jam, with an outside shot of Arcade Fire and Florence for the girls right? 

Hey guys, been reading this thread for a while but never made an account.

Just here to say that my friends aunt works for a record company (really can't remember which one, sorry) and in 2016 knew about the YM@6 secret set a couple of weeks before the festival. I seem to remember it was quite heavily rumoured before it happened anyway but my friend was always really sure because of what her aunt had told her, and it ended up being true.

Anyway, that's the only info she's ever known in advance in the past, but she's just messaged my friends saying that her aunt has told her that Travis Scott has been booked (didn't say if that was a headline, assuming not though).

I'm aware that this is a brand new account so I could just be trolling/bullshitting, but she really did have the YM@6 info in advance in 2016 so I have no reason to believe this would be a lie. I guess we'll have to wait and see the lineup - I know a lot of people have been predicting Travis Scott anyway but I'm fully expecting him to be there now.

13 minutes ago, randlfan said:

Hey guys, been reading this thread for a while but never made an account.

Just here to say that my friends aunt works for a record company (really can't remember which one, sorry) and in 2016 knew about the YM@6 secret set a couple of weeks before the festival. I seem to remember it was quite heavily rumoured before it happened anyway but my friend was always really sure because of what her aunt had told her, and it ended up being true.

Anyway, that's the only info she's ever known in advance in the past, but she's just messaged my friends saying that her aunt has told her that Travis Scott has been booked (didn't say if that was a headline, assuming not though).

I'm aware that this is a brand new account so I could just be trolling/bullshitting, but she really did have the YM@6 info in advance in 2016 so I have no reason to believe this would be a lie. I guess we'll have to wait and see the lineup - I know a lot of people have been predicting Travis Scott anyway but I'm fully expecting him to be there now.

So it's your friend's aunt's aunt? Does she also work for a record company?

Just kidding, not looking to discredit you. It has been rumoured anyway, could be anywhere from 4th to sub main or NME headliner. 

3 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

So it's your friend's aunt's aunt? Does she also work for a record company?

Just kidding, not looking to discredit you. It has been rumoured anyway, could be anywhere from 4th to sub main or NME headliner. 

Lol I realise that was a bit confusing.

Yeah I was thinking NME headline or 3rd main, maybe sub with a strong headliner. He'd work well under Kendrick, but don't think they'd have Kendrick subbed by another rapper.

2 hours ago, R Shah said:

I really like feeder but their uk tour doesn't look to be selling too well - but I reckon it could work if they headline a smaller stage against Kendrick/Royal blood And whoever they coheadline with. Some of the rock fans - myself included - would probably go and see them over Kendrick.

I’m seeing them at Rock City and that sold out pretty quick. They’re not as big as they once were but agreed if they went up against the likes of Kendrick then they’d get a pretty decent crowd me being one of them

2 hours ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Speaking of tour plans, Pearl Jam have a nice late August break in their US stadium dates;

08/08 Seattle, WA @ Safeco Field
08/10 Seattle, WA @ Safeco Field
08/13 Missoula, MT @ Washington-Grizzly Stadium
08/18 Chicago, IL @ Wrigley Field
08/20 Chicago, IL @ Wrigley Field
09/02 Boston, MA @ Fenway Park
09/04 Boston, MA @ Fenway Park

That’s an enticing gap and I’d love them to play, but I don’t see it. Maybe playing a festival or two closer to home that’s yet to announce their lineup(s)? 

Nice to see them playing the two best baseball stadiums in the USA though! 

9 minutes ago, rfc_478 said:

That’s an enticing gap and I’d love them to play, but I don’t see it. Maybe playing a festival or two closer to home that’s yet to announce their lineup(s)? 

Nice to see them playing the two best baseball stadiums in the USA though! 

I can't think of any US fests big enough at that time. Possibly something in South America I guess. 

34 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

I can't think of any US fests big enough at that time. Possibly something in South America I guess. 

Or maybe Eddie Vedder and Dave Grohl have planned a mammoth drinking session in Chicago where they will laugh at a festival that has booked Imagine Dragons and Fall Out Boy as headliners when they could have had Pearl Jam and Foo Fighters! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Just now, Dan Wilcox said:

Saw them support TDCC a while back.

Also, would take an Aunti-Flag set at R/L. 

Same here haha. Them and Sunny K were actually well-suited supports, although the lead for Anteros was off her tits when she came out to Cherry Drop.

1 minute ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Has the My Chemical Romance reunion thing been brought up in here yet? They updated their website with 'Check back soon for more details on the upcoming tour' in the tour section. I imagine if they are back they'd be a dead cert.

Yeah but it turned out it was just pranks from 2016.