Lineup 2018

37 minutes ago, C14S said:

Anyone have any info on what kinda songs Kings of Leon played? Wanna know what the set was like so ik whether to try and catch them.

Similar to this minus a couple of songs https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/kings-of-leon/2018/bellahouston-park-glasgow-scotland-73e8da51.html

I personally felt that they played the perfect setlist and were brilliant last night. They sounded tight and Caleb was alot more personable with the crowd than usual. But then again I'm a bit of a biased fan.

29 minutes ago, ollieg99 said:

Similar to this minus a couple of songs https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/kings-of-leon/2018/bellahouston-park-glasgow-scotland-73e8da51.html

I personally felt that they played the perfect setlist and were brilliant last night. They sounded tight and Caleb was alot more personable with the crowd than usual. But then again I'm a bit of a biased fan.

Damn that is pretty fucking good.

50 minutes ago, ollieg99 said:

decent enough setlist. In fairness Caleb saying hi to the crowd would be an improvement on the usual.

2 hours ago, ollieg99 said:

Opening with Slow Night, So Long, not bad.

I'm hearing they were very good last night but then there's no way they could be worse than their 2009 performance.

Yeah there were no temper tantrums or "We're the Kings of Leon, so fuck you". Must have mellowed with age.

On a sidenote, I loved the wacky visuals they had. Think they really added to the performance. Meanwhile, Post Malone seems to just have a scratty bit of cloth thrown over some lights.

Edited by ollieg99

1 hour ago, ollieg99 said:

Yeah there were no temper tantrums or "We're the Kings of Leon, so fuck you". Must have mellowed with age.

On a sidenote, I loved the wacky visuals they had. Think they really added to the performance. Meanwhile, Post Malone seems to just have a scratty bit of cloth thrown over some lights.

Ugly smelly stage setup for an ugly smelly man.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, manchestermusicreview said:

Peace are playing Reading tomorrow 

B26A63C8-AF2B-458C-BA1E-10B8E7CED97D.png

Where could they even play now?

4 hours ago, Stuielooie said:

So Bugzy Malone dropped out of leeds and he’s playing at the Ksi Logan Paul fight ?

Where does it even say he’s on the lineup? 

8 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Where could they even play now?

Where does it even say he’s on the lineup? 

Possibly could open the FR stage early for them like they did for Wolf Alice last year. 

EDIT; Actually scrap that idea. Probably going on the R1 stage, it was always starting half hour later than normal anyway so they’re probably starting at 11:30

Edited by BeddingatReading

15 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Kendrick was so great. Such a painful crush in the front section tho, had to vault the barrier half way as it was so so tight. 

Disagree. Saw him on tour and he was 5x better. Didn’t seem as in to it as he should’ve done. Also didn’t have the same level of production as panic. Don’t get me wrong, he still put on a decent show but for me it was really underwhelming 

• Upvote 1