Lineup 2018

Drums sound a bit weird in it to me. They sound almost very distant and flat? Maybe the mastering aint quite right?

On the other hand Olis voice sounded suprisingly healthy (tho maybe that was just autotune lol)

And agreed with Andre, definitely a bit samey all the way through

Really like the new BMTH song. Looks like you could comfortably watch the whole of BMTH and only miss the first 10-15 mins of Creeper so I may do that.

That direct clash of Shame and the supposed Frank Carter set will be a tough one though.

Edited by TheWaters

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

Really like the new BMTH song. Looks like you could comfortably watch the whole of BMTH and only miss the first 10-15 mins of Creeper so I may do that.

That direct clash of Shame and the supposed Frank Carter set will be a tough one though.

Last year didnt they clash Frank Carter and Defeater? That would have killed me.

25 minutes ago, pepesilvia said:

so has post malone crashed yet or

dont mistake the tone of this post for apathy it'd be upsetting

Think it's coming down in 10-15 minutes. Burning off fuel now so it doesn't explode on impact. SCARY.

Not that it is important at all in the scheme of things but seeing as we're in the thread, I think he's within his rights to take the rest of the week off after this shit. edit: I mean if he lands safely and all is well. You know what I mean.

Edited by dentalplan

2 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Postie landed and is all good. Wouldn't be surprised if he did pull out of a few fests now,as Dental says.

I feel like a knob for even bringing that up while he was in the air and things could have been disastrous but aye.

Landing was smooth as hell. Not quite sure how a jet could just roll in with two flats and not fall over but there you go.

Websites been updated to say there's now sniffer dogs on every gate new for this year.

In light of that would anyone going to Reading for early entry tomorrow be kind enough to report back on how active/many/thorough the dogs and checks are before I go on Thursday? Cheers in advance xox

27 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Websites been updated to say there's now sniffer dogs on every gate new for this year.

In light of that would anyone going to Reading for early entry tomorrow be kind enough to report back on how active/many/thorough the dogs and checks are before I go on Thursday? Cheers in advance xox

yay now i'm gonna shit myself tomorrow