Lineup 2018

Was so happy to see this. I was so torn between seeing Pendulum who I love live and Kenny who I might never get the chance to see again. Going to position myself towards the back of the tent for Pendulum's last couple of songs.

Sorry, meant to quote:

"It also appears that there is no overlap between Pendulum and Kendrick which will make people happy (including myself) "

Edited by Cammers

2 hours ago, rivalschools.price said:

Is the gap between Metz and blood Youth  now officially a ‘gap’ where a secret set could take place or have they just not updated the times since nothing,nowhere pulled out (which was weeks ago so no excuse really)

Doesn’t look like they’ll update the times as they’ve remained as before on the app, and like you say they’ve had plenty of time to update that. Looks like they’ll either fill the gap with another band or just leave it as a gap! 

14 hours ago, Hirsty44 said:

I'm thinking The 1975 could do it, new album coming out soon, previous headliners, probably headlining next year. No other reason behind it but that's my thinking ?

Pretty sure there isnt any space for them now. Looks like BMTH, Frank Carter and then some BBC introducing sets (and maybe they open the FR stage early one day like they did with Wolf Alice last year?)

2 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Pretty sure there isnt any space for them now. Looks like BMTH, Frank Carter and then some BBC introducing sets (and maybe they open the FR stage early one day like they did with Wolf Alice last year?)

Doesn’t look like the FR is an option this year. Last year it started later on one of the days which opened up a bit of a gap whereas this year the start time is the same all 3 days 

6 hours ago, rfc_478 said:

Doesn’t look like they’ll update the times as they’ve remained as before on the app, and like you say they’ve had plenty of time to update that. Looks like they’ll either fill the gap with another band or just leave it as a gap! 

Would be odd if there was a sizeable gap in the middle of the only day that genuinely sold out. I imagine they’ll parachute someone in and frame it as another secret set.

I've enjoyed the amount of people on twitter saying they have an inside source saying Liam Gallagher is playing before Kings of Leon.

Gonna be a tight squeeze getting Courteeners gear off, liams on, have him play, get his stuff off, get kings stuff on all in the space of 30 minutes. 

Good ol' Dudey.