Lineup 2018

55 minutes ago, Ollie26 said:

Dunno if this has already been asked, but Underoath are on very early, reckon they'll have anyone on after them?

I think it’s because ,as the lock-up is predominantly full of rock/punk fans they are worried that they’ll play to an empty tent if they clash with Fallout Boy (though it’s debatable how pop punk/rock Fall out Boy are these days)

There is less risk of that happening with Kendrick Lemar and Kings of Leon so the lockup stays open later 

• Like 1

In regards to the BMTH secret set. The poster that is 'on site' is reportedly from the Leeds site. Looking at the poster it says the time not the day. If it is the saturday, how would they fit in, when fickle friends are due on at 15:10 and the poster says 14:30 for BMTH? Unless the poster is from Reading, then that would fit in perfectly, and wouldnt have to have a day labelled on it, as its the first day in the arena.

58 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

In regards to the BMTH secret set. The poster that is 'on site' is reportedly from the Leeds site. Looking at the poster it says the time not the day. If it is the saturday, how would they fit in, when fickle friends are due on at 15:10 and the poster says 14:30 for BMTH? Unless the poster is from Reading, then that would fit in perfectly, and wouldnt have to have a day labelled on it, as its the first day in the arena.

I think it will be from Reading that poster and will appear in Leeds on the Saturday.

1 hour ago, alf13 said:

I don’t think they would have TOP and BMTH both headlining imo, I think it would just be one of them

They've got Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco headlining this year.

1 hour ago, rivalschools.price said:

Looking at the size and the number of venues they are playing next year, Twenty one pilots will headline outright if they play.

Mate Kendrick Lamar is co-headlining this year.

2 hours ago, rivalschools.price said:

Looking at the size and the number of venues they are playing next year, Twenty one pilots will headline outright if they play.

If they were doing The 02 instead of Wembley Arena then I would agree. It could still happen mind. I don't see BMTH taking below outright though.

9 hours ago, rivalschools.price said:

I think it’s because ,as the lock-up is predominantly full of rock/punk fans they are worried that they’ll play to an empty tent if they clash with Fallout Boy (though it’s debatable how pop punk/rock Fall out Boy are these days)

There is less risk of that happening with Kendrick Lemar and Kings of Leon so the lockup stays open later 

Fair enough, makes sense then

4 days to go now fellas, might as well. Who're people looking forward to most that are going OR who would you be if you were (important)?

1. Creeper
  2. Death From Above
  3. HMLTD
  4. Black Peaks
  5. Kendrick Lamar
  6. Stray From The Path
  7. Slaves
  8. Billy Talent
  9. Milk Teeth
  10. Dream Wife

Lineups still shit tho

1) la Dispute 

2) Slaves/Bronx (will decide on the day)

3) Fever333

4) Skindred 

5) Frank Carter ( if the secret set is him)

6) The Used 

7) Papa Roach

8 ) Pendulum 

9) Sum 41

10) Death from Above

11) Black Peaks

yeah, that’s my top ten (we’ll Frank Carter doesn’t count as it’s secret set)

Edited by rivalschools.price
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, danz026 said:

BMTH more or less confirmed as the Reading Friday secret set on the radio 1? 

What are the other rumoured secret sets?

I'm thinking The 1975 could do it, new album coming out soon, previous headliners, probably headlining next year. No other reason behind it but that's my thinking ?