Lineup 2018

On 8/14/2018 at 12:10 PM, Lumz said:

Anyone know if you can turn up on the day and pay £20 for parking still? FAQ says "subject to availability"...

Pretty much saying the same in the email, could be worth a try though 

"Weekend parking at Reading festival have now sold out.

Please be advised that purchasing at parking ticket at the gate on the day is subject to availability and can't be guaranteed. For alternative parking options and information please visit: https://www.readingfestival.com/information-category/travel"

31 minutes ago, Shikari20 said:

Pretty much saying the same in the email, could be worth a try though 

"Weekend parking at Reading festival have now sold out.

Please be advised that purchasing at parking ticket at the gate on the day is subject to availability and can't be guaranteed. For alternative parking options and information please visit: https://www.readingfestival.com/information-category/travel"

Cheers man, not sure whether to risk it! Been hammering eBay and Gumtree but people know they can get £50+ now (one sold yesterday for £96).

15 minutes ago, Dukey said:

He's at that RIZE Festival this weekend which was V fest, and usually there are no crossover acts.

There are a couple lower down the bill this year (Spring King and Ten Tonnes off the top of my head, there may be more) but I don’t see why Miles Kane would do a secret set. It wouldn’t be that big a deal and he’d end up in the sort of slot he’d likely be booked in anyway 

6 hours ago, Dukey said:

He's at that RIZE Festival this weekend which was V fest, and usually there are no crossover acts.

Tom Grennan, Alma, Spring King and Bad Soungs just off the top of my head, I think him doing RiZe wouldn't stop him doing Reading, as the post before said, he's just simply not big enough to do a secret set.

2 hours ago, VCK said:

Odd that this is the worst line up I can think of yet it's the first time weekend tickets have sold out for about ten years.

Reading has pretty much sold out all but a couple of weekends since 2008 hasn't it?

21 minutes ago, Dangerbreaks said:

How long are the signing tent queues normally? Got nothing planned for when Sum 41 are in there and would love to meet them

For me last year I went to 3, all of which i went at the time they started and they took about 30-40 mins (most run about 10-15 mins longer than they say)

2 hours ago, Dangerbreaks said:

How long are the signing tent queues normally? Got nothing planned for when Sum 41 are in there and would love to meet them

Depends really. I went to the Bastille one last year, queued for an hour and still didn't get to meet them. I was about halfway through the queue by the time it started moving too. Declan McKennas was halfway through as I got there and there was barely a queue.

7 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Depends really. I went to the Bastille one last year, queued for an hour and still didn't get to meet them. I was about halfway through the queue by the time it started moving too. Declan McKennas was halfway through as I got there and there was barely a queue.

Did he sign your Bastille CD?

8 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Jesus, I bet they’re as dull in person as they are on stage