Lineup 2018

52 minutes ago, Shikari20 said:

Early entry tickets being resold at £130+ and parking tickets being resold over £50+. And I thought they were going to struggle with the lineup this year :blink:

Also nvm weekend tickets going for £400+ on GetMeIn

A week ago, all tickets were near on half price, crazy how the prices have changed and glad I got a weekend ticket whilst they were cheap!

Anyone know if you can turn up on the day and pay £20 for parking still? FAQ says "subject to availability"...

4 hours ago, TheWaters said:

The site map's are now live. Nothing changed at all for Reading really except that massive weird Samsung cube thing seems to have gone. Confirmation of no This Feeling tent too. By the look of the map, the introducing stage may be in a tent this year.

Comparing it to last year’s map, looks like it’s down a bar too. The one between the alternative and lock up appears to have gone. Classic FR.

20 hours ago, Shikari20 said:

I've just sent an email over to FR about this, I'll let you know once they get back to me

Cheers man! I'm not sure my knees could take the walk from town with all my stuff so getting pretty desperate... If anyone does have a parking pass spare (preferably white) let me know! ?

27 minutes ago, Lumz said:

NERD confirmed by R&L on Twitter, alongside Big Heath, Twisted Wheel and Russell Kane.

Russell Kane's only doing Leeds. Nothing, Nowhere is still on the lineup too for some reason.

That Saturday main stage is pretty strong in terms of size of acts. Like take out Panic! and everyone else could easily be bumped up a spot. Sum 41 5th is strange.

Edited by TheWaters

17 minutes ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

Playing in Glasgow on Saturday so if they're doing both sites it'll be Friday at Leeds and Sunday at Reading.

They could open the dance stage or play the gap midway through the introducing then.

Edited by TheWaters

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

They could open the dance stage or do play the gap midway through the introducing then.

Those secrets sets on the BBC Introducing stage are incredibly low key [often only a handful of songs] and usually only acoustic. Can't see Peace travelling the breadth of the country for that.

The set times seem to have changed a little on the Dance Stage so there doesn't seem to be an obvious gap anymore, unless I'm mistaken.

I know all the attention has been on BMTH for the Radio 1 slot, but I wonder if it could be Peace. Only logical slot, if they are indeed playing.