Lineup 2018

1 minute ago, Shikari20 said:

Tbf a bmth secret set wouldn't be too far out there. Breaks their silence, comes back with a new single that would be played all over radio 1 (Assuming their slot is gonna be the Radio 1 stage) and then perfectly lined up to headline next year ?

Yeah but he’s working off knowledge that some dude posted on here. I assume he piped up about the embargoed tour, yeah?

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah but he’s working off knowledge that some dude posted on here. I assume he piped up about the embargoed tour, yeah?

I'm only going off what I've seen on here, haven't heard them being mentioned anywhere else. All social medias of them are quiet atm 

Just put myself through the Dudey Rhino video. What a load of crap, he's just read this forum and regurgitated it as 'from sources inside FR'.

He reckons both Frank Carter and BMTH are playing secret sets Friday. He may be right about BMTH but I'm guessing he just got that info off here (although he makes no mention of the embargo or anything like that). There doesn't seem to be another slot Friday unless first on the dance stage or after Underoath are possible (both highly unlikely IMO). Frank is surely going to be that Lock Up slot on Sunday if he is there. 

He then reckons that there's a huge act playing Sunday but doesn't give any more info. 

So, to sum up, a total waste of time and he doesn't add anything to what's already been speculated on here

2 minutes ago, rfc_478 said:

Just put myself through the Dudey Rhino video. What a load of crap, he's just read this forum and regurgitated it as 'from sources inside FR'.

He reckons both Frank Carter and BMTH are playing secret sets Friday. He may be right about BMTH but I'm guessing he just got that info off here (although he makes no mention of the embargo or anything like that). There doesn't seem to be another slot Friday unless first on the dance stage or after Underoath are possible (both highly unlikely IMO). Frank is surely going to be that Lock Up slot on Sunday if he is there. 

He then reckons that there's a huge act playing Sunday but doesn't give any more info. 

So, to sum up, a total waste of time and he doesn't add anything to what's already been speculated on here

To be fair the Liam Gallagher one is new. It may be bullshit, but at least it's original bullshit. 

1 minute ago, jkerr4412 said:

To be fair the Liam Gallagher one is new. It may be bullshit, but at least it's original bullshit. 

When does he mention Liam on the video? The only acts he specifically mentions are BMTH and Frank Carter. Unless I nodded off midway through! 

8 hours ago, Pinkerton101 said:

It doesn’t seem likely that Liam will be a secret set since he’s in Switzerland the day his supposed set would happen at Leeds, if Rhino’s source is legit I’d bet on him coming on stage to do a song with Kings of Leon at Reading.

Why on earth would KOL bring out Liam Gallagher to sing a song :lol: ? That’s not going to happen. 

9 hours ago, Pinkerton101 said:

It doesn’t seem likely that Liam will be a secret set since he’s in Switzerland the day his supposed set would happen at Leeds, if Rhino’s source is legit I’d bet on him coming on stage to do a song with Kings of Leon at Reading.

Liam G singing Sex On Fire would be something ?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, danz026 said:

I reckon Dudey Rhino is a huge fraud but he could be on to something with the Liam shout. Courteeners are playing the Sunday and they’re good mates with both the Gallagher brothers. 

There literally isn't space for him to play. Embarrassing that anyone believes this weirdo about anything.

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

Still on the lineup atm.

They've said they're fulfilling commitments without the offender.

This just goes to show that no publicity is bad publicity as I'd never heard of them until this was all mentioned on here!

He'll probably even quietly rejoin the band on the next touring cycle, assuming he's not actually done anything illegal

2 minutes ago, Jericode said:

So's nothing.nowhere though and didn't he cancel all his tour dates?

Yeah I'd noticed that too. Wouldn't be surprised if R&L just don't update the lineup page until the official programmes they sell on the weekend lmao.

1 minute ago, Benj said:

They've said they're fulfilling commitments without the offender.

This just goes to show that no publicity is bad publicity as I'd never heard of them until this was all mentioned on here!

He'll probably even quietly rejoin the band on the next touring cycle, assuming he's not actually done anything illegal

Ahh fair enough. I'd only heard of them as they supported LTA on their last tour and I almost went tbh.