Lineup 2018

30 minutes ago, gregbanks said:

just asking what sort of food should I bring to Reading and Leeds as I’m going full weekend but I don’t want to spend a shit tonne on the vans or possibly have a lot of money robbed (highly unlikely) first time I’m going and I’m only 16 so any advice is amazing cheers

I normally take granola to a festival. Have a big bowl as soon as I wake up in the morning. Dry obviously as you can't keep yoghurt or milk fresh. Acts as a good energy base. Other good energy foods like cashews or belvita are good and you can carry these about in the arena. And aim to drink a litre of water between each meal, should help keep the booze from making you hungry 

Then I'll normally eat something like a chicken burrito or vegetarian (sweet potato) curry around 1/2. High energy foods and will set you back less than a burger and chips. Normally keeps me going most of the day. Normally eat again around 7, trying to have high energy foods like lunch.

Avoid cheese toastie, chips and burgers. They'll cost you a bomb and only keep you going for 3 hours or so.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, huntyyy said:

I normally take granola to a festival. Have a big bowl as soon as I wake up in the morning. Dry obviously as you can't keep yoghurt or milk fresh. Acts as a good energy base. Other good energy foods like cashews or belvita are good and you can carry these about in the arena. And aim to drink a litre of water between each meal, should help keep the booze from making you hungry 

Then I'll normally eat something like a chicken burrito or vegetarian (sweet potato) curry around 1/2. High energy foods and will set you back less than a burger and chips. Normally keeps me going most of the day. Normally eat again around 7, trying to have high energy foods like lunch.

Avoid cheese toastie, chips and burgers. They'll cost you a bomb and only keep you going for 3 hours or so.

Great, thank you!

14 hours ago, gregbanks said:

just asking what sort of food should I bring to Reading and Leeds as I’m going full weekend but I don’t want to spend a shit tonne on the vans or possibly have a lot of money robbed (highly unlikely) first time I’m going and I’m only 16 so any advice is amazing cheers

If you are going to Reading then you can walk to town and go to the supermarkets, so no need to worry about bringing in loads of food

I’ve just bought tickets for the Saturday of Leeds because I can’t get enough of the new Trophy Eyes and Travis Scott albums (plus is want to see Creeper, La Dispute and Post). Big Narstie is also playing the Alternative Stage Saturday night so that should be a laugh. 

I’m buying Sunday tickets week after next if there’s any left. 

I’ve just bought tickets for the Saturday of Leeds because I can’t get enough of the new Trophy Eyes and Travis Scott albums (plus is want to see Creeper, La Dispute and Post). Big Narstie is also playing the Alternative Stage Saturday night so that should be a laugh. 

57 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Fuck I've just realised how close this is now, I need to get a Sunday Leeds ticket sorted, too much going on that day not to go.

Caved and picked up a half price weekend ticket off someone, too many bands I've only seen one or two times which is a rarity for me at Reading! Cannot wait to see Trophy Eyes after the new album and BROCKHAMPTON for the first time will be pretty sweet...

3 hours ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

Reading weekend tickets have 'sold out'.

Fairplay to them really, they seem to know their target audience now and it's shifting. It's the Wireless R&L Festival. You would think after Kendrick working well and selling they'll very much look for another similar act bext year, Drake tbh would be a great booking by them.....not for me but for the fest.

14 minutes ago, 19liam75 said:

Dudey Rhino recons he has got some inside knowledge that there is a secret set before /the same time as kings of leon of a band who are huge. He is releasing a video at 5PM of who it supposedly is. 

There's no space on any of the stages for a secret set around that time. Only one proper gap on Sunday that's the one Frank will probably get earlier on in the day in the Pit

Tbf a bmth secret set wouldn't be too far out there. Breaks their silence, comes back with a new single that would be played all over radio 1 (Assuming their slot is gonna be the Radio 1 stage) and then perfectly lined up to headline next year ?

*Although this would absolutely sh*t all over creeper so kinda hoping it doesn't work out

Edited by Shikari20