Lineup 2018

1 hour ago, BeddingatReading said:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned them or if there’s anything more concrete to suggest they’re not but what’s the chances of Catfish doing the secret set in the R1 stage? In Glasgow the night of the Leeds set but could easily do both. I hope it’s not them though :lol:

I'd say no chance - that Glasgow date is a headline set and I'd highly doubt they'd be playing a set elsewhere earlier in the day. In any case Leeds isn't exactly just around the corner from Glasgow!

is anybody else questioning the fact that Underoath are the last act on The Pit at 9:00, finishing at 10:00? There's definitely space for someone else for a 10:30 start? May just be wishful thinking because of how dire the pit is this year, but Im hopeful someone big is to be announced

43 minutes ago, Batch27 said:

is anybody else questioning the fact that Underoath are the last act on The Pit at 9:00, finishing at 10:00? There's definitely space for someone else for a 10:30 start? May just be wishful thinking because of how dire the pit is this year, but Im hopeful someone big is to be announced

The Cribs

• Upvote 5

57 minutes ago, Batch27 said:

Frank Carter and The Rattlesnakes secret set.

7 hours ago, Batch27 said:

I think the Pit on Friday is the best thing about the Festival (I know it hasn’t got much competition)

The Fever, I the mighty, Royal Republic,la dispute, The Used and  Underoath.Other than popping over to see Front Bottoms, I Wont be moving from there much all day.

its even in a handy spot to stroll over to see Death from Above afterwards