Lineup 2018

My day based on those times: 

Trash Boat > Skindred > Mike Shinoda > Sum 41 > nothing, nowhere > Blood Youth > Black Peaks > $uicideboy$ > Beartooth > *HEADLINER* 

I’m undecided on whether to go watch Kendrick or if I’ll just want to stay at The Pit and watch Papa Roach after being there for most of the afternoon. If I don’t fancy watching Blood Youth I’ll head over to the Main for N*E*R*D for a little. 

Trash Boat > Skindred > Mike Shinoda > Sum 41 > nothing, nowhere > Blood Youth > Black Peaks > $uicideboy$ > Beartooth > *HEADLINER* 

I’m undecided on whether to go watch Kendrick or if I’ll just want to stay at The Pit and watch Papa Roach after being there for most of the afternoon. If I don’t fancy watching Blood Youth I’ll head over to the Main for N*E*R*D for a little. 

My weekend seems to go:

Annabel Allum>TOUTS>Wild Front>Creeper> I The Mighty>Dream Wife>The Blaze>Travis Scott>Nothing But Thieves>Death From Above> wander between headliners

Teenage Wrist>West Thebarton>Noname>Playboi Carti>Brockhampton>HMLTD>Rex Orange County>N.E.R.D>$uicideboy$>Pendulum>Kendrick Lamar

Ladybird>Demob Happy>Billy Talent>Shame (or Frank Carter if it’s his secret set)>Famous Dex>J Hus (if he plays)>Lil Pump>Don Broco>Slaves> AJ Tracey

Edited by TheWaters

5 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I’m undecided on whether to go watch Kendrick or if I’ll just want to stay at The Pit and watch Papa Roach after being there for most of the afternoon.

Watch Kendrick, sprint to The Pit, arrive in time for Last Resort, don't stop running, launch yourself over the crowd and surf to the front, high-five Coby Dick.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Andre91 said:

That's crazy that they've done that with Pendulum and Papa Roach but also ace and makes it nearly impossible not the get a ticket. Tbf I'm not shocked Reading Saturday has gone, Kendrick big obvs but Pendulum in a tent and Papa Roach in a tent. I'm not that bothered by NERD but I'd see them. That's 8 bands for £80. I'd see Trashboat bit not going to be there in time probs, I was split between reading or Leeds butI I guess Leeds it can only be now lol.

57 minutes ago, Properbigfan said:

Can see the crowd rush from pendulum to Kendrick being lethal 

I feel like I've mainly seen people pleased to be able to see Pendulum and Papa Roach...

40 minutes ago, Jane gibbons said:

The blinders on Thursday night will be good to see

+ Boy Azooga

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There must be one more announcement still to come, there are too many gaps on the schedule and they can't all be secret sets - e.g. on Leeds Saturday, there are still gaps at 12 noon for R1, Dance and Lock Up, and Main doesn't start til 12.25.  There are also gaps on Dance (Leeds Saturday) and 1Xtra (Leeds Sunday) - both stages where you wouldn't normally get secret sets.  So reckon there's a minor announcement coming which will fill in most of those.

Meanwhile if that is a secret set on R1 on Leeds Saturday as we expect, then Fickle Friends will be following it, after having to follow QOTSA at Leeds last year!

1 hour ago, WFD said:

There must be one more announcement still to come, there are too many gaps on the schedule and they can't all be secret sets - e.g. on Leeds Saturday, there are still gaps at 12 noon for R1, Dance and Lock Up, and Main doesn't start til 12.25.  There are also gaps on Dance (Leeds Saturday) and 1Xtra (Leeds Sunday) - both stages where you wouldn't normally get secret sets.  So reckon there's a minor announcement coming which will fill in most of those.

Meanwhile if that is a secret set on R1 on Leeds Saturday as we expect, then Fickle Friends will be following it, after having to follow QOTSA at Leeds last year!

They still need to do the BBC Introducing stage, so there might be a couple of minor places announced with that 

14 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

Looks quite likely that N.E.R.D, Imagine Dragons and Frank Carter secret sets. Imagine Dragons are active while BMTH and the 1975 arent active.

The NME one can’t be Imagine Dragons. They’re playing in Holland on Sat 25th which is when that slot is at Leeds

Kendrick day has actually worked out as a potentially decent day. Not amazing but probably enough to keep me occupied for the day and make it worth the ticket price. Still doubt I'll go cos I'm bankrupt so I'll probs just wait for another chance to see him (hopefully Glasto next year).

Protoje > Skindred > Playboi Carti > BROCKHAMPTON > Sigrid > Rex Orange County > N.E.R.D. > Black Peaks > Kendrick Lamar (couple of them I'm just filling gaps with people who are meant to be decent)

With that supposed BMTH tour embargoed until R&L weekend I'd say they're definitely the most likely for the Radio One Stage secret set if we get any indication that they're active again by then.

Can't see it being The 1975 as they're not supposed to be back on the road until October or something, are they?

57 minutes ago, rfc_478 said:

They still need to do the BBC Introducing stage, so there might be a couple of minor places announced with that 

Yeah that's what I was thinking, they'd just quietly add some names when Introducing is announced - could even be that they are juggling names between Introducing and the opening slots on the other stages.  Either way it should be fairly imminent as they seem to be clearing things up a lot earlier this year.