Lineup 2018

In another twist to the 'how big are Don Broco' debate, they've announced a big headline tour next year including Wembley Arena, with Neck Deep supporting.  Photo from Download on the tour announcements thread if anyone wants the actual dates.

1 minute ago, WFD said:

In another twist to the 'how big are Don Broco' debate, they've announced a big headline tour next year including Wembley Arena, with Neck Deep supporting.  Photo from Download on the tour announcements thread if anyone wants the actual dates.

Pour one out for @Andre91 who will spend all weekend at Download euphorically crying at the thought of Don Broco and Neck Deep in an an arena.

• Upvote 2

I've never been to R&L before so I have a few questions:

is relentless like a party tent overnight that has a main DJ and whats Piccadilly?

When is the BBC Introducing lineup announced as previous years I've seen there has been 8 stages where as this year there is 7 and BBC Introducing is still sponsoring it, do this mean the lineup is still to be announced?

37 minutes ago, gregbanks said:

I've never been to R&L before so I have a few questions:

is relentless like a party tent overnight that has a main DJ and whats Piccadilly?

When is the BBC Introducing lineup announced as previous years I've seen there has been 8 stages where as this year there is 7 and BBC Introducing is still sponsoring it, do this mean the lineup is still to be announced?

Yee they're both late night venues at Leeds among the campsites. Relentless is a more legit, dance stage with real names whereas Piccadilly Party plays all sorts of hits like a party DJ kinda thing.

BBC Introducing is always announced much later. Around start of August.

Edited by dentalplan

Been quite confused with the most recent tour announcements. The Hunna in Ally Pally. NBT in Ally Pally. Don Broco arena tour. I just saw Don Broco at concorde 2, a small venue and they were pretty decent. I can't imagine that energy being pushed through an arena (I know they sold out Ally Pally, be it a solo show), and then how this has then put them at that position on the reading lineup.

1 hour ago, Stuielooie said:

Been quite confused with the most recent tour announcements. The Hunna in Ally Pally. NBT in Ally Pally. Don Broco arena tour. I just saw Don Broco at concorde 2, a small venue and they were pretty decent. I can't imagine that energy being pushed through an arena (I know they sold out Ally Pally, be it a solo show), and then how this has then put them at that position on the reading lineup.

It's a rare case of the fest being wide of the mark with positionings. They're normally pretty good with having bands warrant their bookings by the time the fest rolls round. Broco was a weird one in the first place because they already seemed to be bigger than the slot they'd been given.

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe