Lineup 2018

42 minutes ago, Samjones said:

Who do people think will be added to the final lineup then?

Peace, Dermot Kennedy and Sunset Sons should be nailed on as they're on the Leeds Fest stage at Live At Leeds with other acts at who've already been announced.

Still kind of expecting Black Honey for some reason. No real reason, just seems likely to me.

3 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Peace, Dermot Kennedy and Sunset Sons should be nailed on as they're on the Leeds Fest stage at Live At Leeds with other acts at who've already been announced.

Still kind of expecting Black Honey for some reason. No real reason, just seems likely to me.

Didn't you say you heard LTA are there? Would make sense them being held back for Slam Dunk.

Probably some others playing Slam Dunk, the pit Papa Roach day looks sparse atm. I'd love ETID under them, and maybe TWY when their tour finishes.

Just now, Steve1000 said:

Didn't you say you heard LTA are there? Would make sense them being held back for Slam Dunk.

Probably some others playing Slam Dunk, the pit Papa Roach day looks sparse atm. I'd love ETID under them, and maybe TWY when their tour finishes.

Yeah completely forgot about that actually. The lad told me LTA and The Faim were deffo there and The Faim have obviously already been announced so he could be right.

Frank Carter's another I can see being held back because of Slam Dunk

18 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Not sure about that really. The last time they did a Leeds Festival stage at LAL, it contained an act who didn't play that year's event. Think it was Dutch Uncles. And there's no real reason to hold Peace back seeing as they're at every festival this year, including Bingley which is just out of Leeds as well.

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Not sure about that really. The last time they did a Leeds Festival stage at LAL, it contained an act who didn't play that year's event. Think it was Dutch Uncles. And there's no real reason to hold Peace back seeing as they're at every festival this year, including Bingley which is just out of Leeds as well.

I thought that too. But when R&L made a playlist of the acts that are at Live At Leeds and R&L all three were on there. It specifically said about the playlist being for acts you can catch at both fests. Probably just wishful thinking on my part as I'd love to see Peace.

2 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

I thought that too. But when R&L made a playlist of the acts that are at Live At Leeds and R&L all three were on there. It specifically said about the playlist being for acts you can catch at both fests. Probably just wishful thinking on my part as I'd love to see Peace.

Maybe you're right then. I remember last time they were brought up I couldn't see them fitting in but they seem to be taking any old slot now. In Glasgow on Saturday though so by the looks of it they would have to be on the NME Stage just before/after DMA's.

Really am hoping for a few more acts to be added, just to make the stages move times a little. By the looks of things at the moment I'm going to end up with a weekend of clashes which would be annoying. Only act that I've seen rumours for appearing and would love to see there is Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes! Lower than Atlantis would be a good shout too, saw them on their last tour date and they were far better than when I saw them last (Leeds 2016 but didn't seem like they were into it at all). 

Peace seem likely but I saw them a couple of weeks ago and didn't think that much of them. 

On 5/12/2018 at 6:13 PM, pepesilvia said:

@BROCKHAMPTON CALL YA MAMA @TOMHAMPTON would anyone like to weigh in

Hey yeah i've read these allegations. personally i found it strange how they come out a week after they sign the 15 million dollar record deal. Ameer has also openly admitted to being a bad guy in the past and how he is currently working on changing who he was. i find it unfair that people wanna hang him up on some allegation that have no hard evidence, also on the guy who said he is actively trying to change himself. If it does come out and he has done very wrong then fair enough he should be out. otherwise innocent until proven guilty.  

Also for anyone wondering my name is a reference to their song BOOGIE. 

5 hours ago, TheDHolford said:

What happened to the Hunna being there? I don't actively like or dislike them, but I'm sure they had said they were 100% for Leeds festival? Unless they're the secret set...

but seening as they haven't been added maybe main stage opener on the saturday.

• Downvote 1