Lineup 2018

1 hour ago, Jeremy F 2000 said:

why not there better than any of the headliners this year apart from fall out boy ......  also does anyone know how long fall out boy will play and can I get to the barrier without watching travis Scott

Yes probably because anyone with a brain will leave the main stage before Fall Out Boy come on.

• Upvote 2

On 5/12/2018 at 10:01 PM, Gucci Piggy said:

A flatmate just asked me who's playing the festival I'm going to in Madrid. I said Arctic Monkeys and she replied "I'm so annoyed Arctic Monkeys aren't playing Reading. There's other good bands there though like The Wombats."

You going Mad Cool?

1 hour ago, jamieaslee said:

Any ideas for Relentless?

I'm gutted I'm missing Pendulum to see Kendrick, so was hoping they would do a DJ set there similar to Modestep in 2015. 

Different dudes though.. you could take Rob & Gareth and have Knife Party there but surely it would be too dangerous? 

That closing set after Limp Bizkit in 2015 was nuts. In fact if I remember, they had to pull up because some girl managed to get to the top of one of the tent poles!

20 minutes ago, Cammers said:

Different dudes though.. you could take Rob & Gareth and have Knife Party there but surely it would be too dangerous? 

That closing set after Limp Bizkit in 2015 was nuts. In fact if I remember, they had to pull up because some girl managed to get to the top of one of the tent poles!

That's true, do remember seeing the video of that girl.

Although, a lot harder to climb one of those tree's vs. the tent pole.

Modestep was the same year at Relentless which had mosh pits, but nothing dangerous.

I don't know, maybe just wishful thinking on my part!

28 minutes ago, Cammers said:

I was stood directly behind that pole and genuinely felt sick and had to leave. Proper heart in mouth stuff watching that idiot all the way up there swaying about like she was. 

28 minutes ago, Cammers said:

I was stood directly behind that pole and genuinely felt sick and had to leave. Proper heart in mouth stuff watching that idiot all the way up there swaying about like she was. 

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Similar feeling I had to the dude who managed to climb the speakers in the middle after Eminem last year.

13 hours ago, jamieaslee said:

Any ideas for Relentless?

I'm gutted I'm missing Pendulum to see Kendrick, so was hoping they would do a DJ set there similar to Modestep in 2015. 

As already said the DJ isn't part of the live band (and he aint a great DnB DJ anyway).

DJ EZ is doing Creamfields on the Friday and SW4 on the Sunday so kinda expect him to do it on the Saturday (he's pretty regular and relatively popular rn).

Rudimental is doing the Sunday at Cream so could see them doing Friday (don't think they're too big yet if its a DJ set) or maybe god forbid SASASAS could do it (playing SW4 on the sunday)

That would leave a bunch of techno acts for the sunday night; Mistajam/Skream/Patrick Topping/Jamie Jones/Idris Elba/Pete Tong etc.

6 hours ago, jj2001 said:

im jj2001 but my favorite band is between fall out boy and panic! the disco

do panic at the disco even count as a band anymore at this time I swear its just Brandon Urie solo now ^_^