Lineup 2018

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Do you like Arctic Monkeys mate?

Yes hence my avatar.

Really though the only bands I know she likes are The Hunna and Nothing But Thieves. She doesn't seem big into music so I thought it pointless to be like "Yeah fuckin Massive Attack and Nine Inch Nails mate, cant wait".

She walked into my room once when I was listening to Sleep Well Beast and asked why I was listening to such depressing music.

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Yes hence my avatar.

Really though the only bands I know she likes are The Hunna and Nothing But Thieves. She doesn't seem big into music so I thought it pointless to be like "Yeah fuckin Massive Attack and Nine Inch Nails mate, cant wait".

She walked into my room once when I was listening to Sleep Well Beast and asked why I was listening to such depressing music.

Lol tru

the allegations against Ameer Vann (BROCKHAMPTON) have no hard evidence against them, but what’s been said does look bad for the group, if true i assume they’ll just remove him from the group, as they have done with other members in the past, he is a big part of the dynamic though and is the childhood best friend of BROCKHAMPTON’s lead Kevin Abstract, it will be interesting to see what happens but their has been no response from any current member of the group as they all deactivated their social media about a week ago, supposedly to focus on finishing their next album (although since the allegations Ameer has reactivated his twitter) an ex BROCKHAMPTON member Titus Gilner tweeted “i am responsible. brockhampton is responsible. every person that saw something, thought twice about it, then proceeded like nothing was wrong is responsible”. it will be interesting to see what happens from this as i have idolised BROCKHAMPTON since i discovered them and they quickly became my favourite group

I personally don’t think they’ll get dropped from the lineup based on allegations, as other artists have had similar allegations made towards them and still remain (Nothing But Thieves, Ski Mask, Playboi Carti) i do hope that the allegations about the minor are false but a lot of what was said seems to be true as he confessed to a large majority of it, i believe it was said that this happened in 2015, when he would of been 17/18

1 minute ago, OFWGKTA said:

I personally don’t think they’ll get dropped from the lineup based on allegations, as other artists have had similar allegations made towards them and still remain (Nothing But Thieves, Ski Mask, Playboi Carti) i do hope that the allegations about the minor are false but a lot of what was said seems to be true as he confessed to a large majority of it, i believe it was said that this happened in 2015, when he would of been 17/18

Depends what others do really. I don't think the PWR BTTM thing has ever been more than allegations but they got dropped by their label, erased from iTunes and booted from all festivals, so if action started happening and it'd make the festival look bad not to remove them then they would. But as it stands Brockhampton are playing a festival tonight and this story hasn't even been picked up by any publications so I don't think it'll be too drastic - I think he'd be removed from the group before they were removed from lineups regardless.

The allegation about the minor is pretty vague so far because he's quite young and it's not illegal if there's only a couple of years between their ages or something, but there are definitely troubling parts of the accusation that he could still be thrown out over.

That's like when I moved into my old flat and this bald bloke was walking around putting stuff in cupboards and stuff and we assumed he was someone's dad. Then he sat down with us and was talking to us and everyone's parents etc. had gone and we realised he was our flatmate. He was less than a year older than me but looked like 40.

We went out that night and I had a Snapchat story with him and my brother messaged me the next day asking who the middle aged man on my Snapchat story was. I told him it's my flatmate and he was like "lol why is your flatmate so old". He was 2 years younger than my brother.

That's what would happen if this underage girl posted a Snapchat story with that guy. Except people who know her dad would be more concerned as to why she was with some random 40 year old man. Maybe they'd think it could be her uncle but it would depend how close they looked in the Snapchat she posted.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

That's what would happen if this underage girl posted a Snapchat story with that guy. Except people who know her dad would be more concerned as to why she was with some random 40 year old man. Maybe they'd think it could be her uncle but it would depend how close they looked in the Snapchat she posted.

Go to bed. 

Edited by the wonderwhy
  • Upvote 2