Lineup 2018

Just now, R Shah said:

Might do something similar to what Guns n Roses, Iron Maiden and Foos are doing this summer for Europe and merge in a few festivals with stadium dates

Yeah it's entirely possible. Seems strange however to make a point of what their plans are for next summer when in fact it's just the Eastern Europe stadiums they normally do and the festivals they normally do also. Not surprised if they want to change things up and revisit some stadiums in larger markets.

6 hours ago, R Shah said:

Metallica confirmed they will return to Europe during may-august 2019 for stadium shows. Almost definitely won't be R+L, but I reckon theres a good chance of download instead of Etihad

To be fair if they think they have the sales in them for stadiums and not turning to a festival then why not while still going.

They won't do Download as well as stadium shows though that's for sure....not even GNR did that and with a Download only exclusive this year they aren't selling that straight off....can't be surprised with that line-up though when you have to stand in a field in any weather for in some cases just them and pay £20 On top for parking.

3 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

These allegations about the guy from Brockhampton ain't looking good. Will be interesting to see if Brockhmapton just kick him out or if they get dropped from the lineup assuming they turn out to be true...

He's a pretty prominent member and the face on every album cover (I think) so if it transpires that they have to part company with him, it won't be easy.

I think they're playing a US fest tonight so maybe there'll be an indication sooner rather than later.

On 5/11/2018 at 9:39 AM, Stuielooie said:

Need to find out what Alfie thinks of this album

Well... I knew it was gonna turn out like this.. but after listening to the album a few times, I do like it!! But i think it’s their worse one they’ve done, but still good xx

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

A flatmate just asked me who's playing the festival I'm going to in Madrid. I said Arctic Monkeys and she replied "I'm so annoyed Arctic Monkeys aren't playing Reading. There's other good bands there though like The Wombats."

Do you like Arctic Monkeys mate?